+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine passports at football

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Horrific if this goes through, blackmailing young fowk to take a vaccine they don't want and probably don't need.
    Eric, on this I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Wondering how this will impact on our club? It is proposed that you will need a covid passport to get into football matches for attendances over 10,000.

We very rarely get that these days only for games vs the Filth. Games v the Old firm its usually under the 10 k if i am not mistaken.

I suppose this will knock on the head PATG in future as you will not be able to accurately know just how many people are going to show up on the day.

If this goes through every game will be all ticket with more than likely a cut off point for purchasing tickets so the attendance can be determined and arrangements pit in place.
    Don't give away fans as many tickets and limit attendances to 9,999 total would be my answer.

Wondering how this will impact on our club? It is proposed that you will need a covid passport to get into football matches for attendances over 10,000.

We very rarely get that these days only for games vs the Filth. Games v the Old firm its usually under the 10 k if i am not mistaken.

I suppose this will knock on the head PATG in future as you will not be able to accurately know just how many people are going to show up on the day.

If this goes through every game will be all ticket with more than likely a cut off point for purchasing tickets so the attendance can be determined and arrangements pit in place.
    If its capable of holding 10000 is my reading.

The smart move would be to apply for a reduced capacity of 9,900......and apply for full capacity for derby games or not sell more than 10000 for any game......which in reality would be 9500 or so as a few hundred season tics won't turn up every week.

DFC won't do that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    They could have just used the English app but no,.. they want our own tartan one. Feckin clowns
    Would that not have been the sensible solution? Compatible across the UK. New app at the end of the month.We all know what happens with new computer systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    If its capable of holding 10000 is my reading.

The smart move would be to apply for a reduced capacity of 9,900......and apply for full capacity for derby games or not sell more than 10000 for any game......which in reality would be 9500 or so as a few hundred season tics won't turn up every week.

DFC won't do that though.
    If only they had an end they wud happily close. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    If only they had an end they wud happily close. 😎
    Closing away section of the stand is the answer.

But it shouldn't be about finding a way round idiotic rules.

Almost everything I thought would happen has, more restrictions and lockdown in winter for full house.....and it's coming.....with more than likely everyone locked out of football again.

For the record, is this a football topic or a politics one?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    For the record, is this a football topic or a politics one?
    Depends on who is posting. Some are political, some football,some are guff about revenge on sir Clifford and deid dugs

Yes every dog has its day and every football forum has it's bitter rambling cantankerous idiot .

You Islay fit the bill perfectly for Dundee Mad.
    Yes.
    The results of the big projects I have been investigating will never see the light of
    day on Dundee Mad.

If that has to be done then so be it providing non season ticket holders are able to purchase a ticket for home games from the Club shop.
    Attendances are likely to be hit because of thee draconian powers introduced by Nicola Sturgeon without thinking things through. All the football clubs affected by this likely loss of income should claim it back from Kate Forbes the Cabinet Secretary for Finance.
    One thing is certain. The Covid-19 vaccines ain’t working otherwise there would be no need for these draconian restrictions to be reintroduced despite over 3.6 million of the Scottish population aged over 16 having received both vaccinations.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)