+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The greens

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Are Hindus and Muslims same race?

Humza seems to think they are being racist.

He was supposed to be isolating as well but snaps his ankle playing badminton.....hopefully it wasnae sair.��
    Yup - human race. Ethnicity and / or religion might differ but we're all human, well most of us because there's one contributor to this forum that's a troll.

Scots and English are same ethnicity too.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Yup - human race. Ethnicity and / or religion might differ but we're all human, well most of us because there's one contributor to this forum that's a troll.

So a carribean Englishman is the same ethnicity as an Indian Englishman or a Hong kongese Englishman as a hairy highland Scot?

It's just that I get confused we they signs at the border and on SNP marches....English go home, **** off english covid ****s, get England out of Scotland and turn round you ain't welcome.....are they meaning all English or just the white Anglo Saxon variety.🤔

Cause they have to be a bit clearer with there signs.....or folk will jump to the conclusion they are racist or Ethnist.😁

And one who’s a racist.

All the playing with words won’t change that.

So a carribean Englishman is the same ethnicity as an Indian Englishman or a Hong kongese Englishman as a hairy highland Scot?
    I think you're confusing nationality, race and ethnicity. By putting Indian and Carribean before nationality you're just qualifying the nationality by ethnicity and segregating.

It's just that I get confused we they signs at the border and on SNP marches....English go home, **** off english covid ****s, get England out of Scotland and turn round you ain't welcome.....are they meaning all English or just the white Anglo Saxon variety.��

Cause they have to be a bit clearer with there signs.....or folk will jump to the conclusion they are racist or Ethnist.��
    I think it's English Tories, regardless of ethnicity.

So Scots Tories are ok?

Tying yersel in knots here.

It's just that I get confused we they signs at the border and on SNP marches....English go home, **** off english covid ****s, get England out of Scotland and turn round you ain't welcome.....are they meaning all English or just the white Anglo Saxon variety.��

Cause they have to be a bit clearer with there signs.....or folk will jump to the conclusion they are racist or Ethnist.��
    Then Scottish Tories, regardless of ethnicity, will be next target in the unlikely event of independence

My golf partner is from Hong Kong, speaks mainly Hong Kong Chinese, mandarin, German, English and can just about understand my accent, she's off white and fairly right wing politically, well beyond the Tories.

Dosent like countries changing.....Hong Kong thing I think.

Welcome in scotland?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    So Scots Tories are ok?

Tying yersel in knots here.
    Mind when the SNP were the tartan Tories.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)