+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grealish for england?

Big nose woke Southgate lost the final because he refused to play Grealish. Now hes gone for 100m hes now a starter. What a div.

funnily enough, Jack has lost his sparkle for me and I'm seeing him like all the other fans see him. Stand up and stop the petulance... you big jessie

Makes you wonder if Jack can ever hit the form he showed at Villa again, without Targett, McGinn and Watkins playing such wonderful link up play with him, he looks a lost soul.

I thought he played well and if his team mate Sterling would pass him the ball would have done better, saying that his petulant complaining is making him look like an Ass, something we did not see while playing for us. Will be interesting to see once Foden and KDB get back and Jack takes the bench, will Beaky still pick him, is he now a Favourite??

Glad you noticed that about Sterling, Dave. I was beginning to think that I was seeing things. Sterling only passes to Grealish as a last resort, and then only when Grealish is penned in by at least 4 players.

The egos have landed.

Jack demanded the ball and got it with us. He doesn't have that luxury with MC.

Didn't see the game Dave, but I noticed most of the pundits gave him a 5. Doesn't sound that great.

Twas a good game for a change, Oz. The Poles were kicking everything and everyone, even themselves. The Ref meanwhile, was generally giving everything to the Poles, a proper old-fashioned ‘Homer’, It warmed the reminiscing heart of this auld lad, to see the incredulous incompetency of the Officials, bringing back memories of East European match officials from the 70s & 80s.

Sterling received the ball in space all game, then immediately ran into congestion, and invariably lost possession. Grealish sort of did the opposite. Whether he sought congested areas or not, (he was never the type to hide from the ball) I don’t know. All he could muster was some intricate tippy tappy moves to Mount on the touchline, miles from goal. He was certainly no worse than Sterling, Mount, Kane (all-around play), Walker, Thickford, and Shaw.

He certainly sees a lot less of the ball nowadays, a bigger pond now, I suppose.

Choices eh?

Great summing up ExV, I actually think the price tag is having its toll on Jack, his rants after being tackled reminded me of John Macenroe "you cannot be serious man" what does expect the ref to do oh, change his mind?
    Its sounds to me like he is now very easy to wind up, curb hes petulance or he will end getting sent off.
    5/10 bit harsh, I would have said a very strong 6/10 🙄

I wonder if we have a buy back clause?

Hope so Bongo, I would offer them 30 mllion right now 🙄

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)