+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby tickets

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah but unfortunately folk do think like offshore and I. It's just the way it is.
    dinna get me wrong im back in the snug/frews for half time majority of games we're that bad, but i'll still attend in some capacity regardless of how bad we are. Its a good argument and good to see different views on the pricing, either value for money or just too f ucking expensive for some

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah but unfortunately folk do think like offshore and I. It's just the way it is.
    Terry could you give me a number in years how long we should except watching p1sh football for, just so i know in the future, through thick and thin...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I remember we reduced prices for the ICT quarter final at home a couple of seasons back and kept the Shed and that wasn’t exactly a sell out. Same for the Hibs Cup game in 2020 as well. I’m not disagreeing that I think £30 is OTT - it is - but you can actually look back at certain games with hard evidence that reducing prices significantly does not guarantee big sell out crowds.
    Remember you lot only come out to see the Dees....😄😄😄
    Kidding aside the price is a joke and I'm not having a go at United here...I believe both clubs will have put their heads together on this...and it just shows how far out of touch those clowns are...they clearly don't have a clue on unemployment levels in Dundee...said lots of nice things when looking for money during lockdown...first chance to acknowledge the generosity that was handed out by both sets of fans and boom £30🙈🙈🙈

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Remember you lot only come out to see the Dees....������
    Kidding aside the price is a joke and I'm not having a go at United here...I believe both clubs will have put their heads together on this...and it just shows how far out of touch those clowns are...they clearly don't have a clue on unemployment levels in Dundee...said lots of nice things when looking for money during lockdown...first chance to acknowledge the generosity that was handed out by both sets of fans and boom £30������
    Peter...the easiest thing in the world is to make it £25 for the lower home ends and the Shed,£27 for the upper home ends and straight in the middle £26 for your FUNNY lot and I'd be more than happy to pay £26 for the next derby at Dense.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Remember you lot only come out to see the guaranteed three points....������
    Fixed for you peter, you’re welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post
    Terry could you give me a number in years how long we should except watching p1sh football for, just so i know in the future, through thick and thin...
    What you want to do is nothing to do with me, your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    dinna get me wrong im back in the snug/frews for half time majority of games we're that bad, but i'll still attend in some capacity regardless of how bad we are. Its a good argument and good to see different views on the pricing, either value for money or just too f ucking expensive for some
    Fair enough. If I make the effort to go to the game I couldn't be arsed leaving early. 😂

I have no idea what is going on behind scenes at the club, i am just guessing and i look from outside looking in but to me Ogren wished he never bought the club, and he would sell the corner flags if he thought someone would buy them..He has every right to want some of his money back, but why buy it in first place...It be a miracle any owner makes a profit outside they 2 ****z.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    see i would disagree with that, its no about whats on show its about supporting your team. each to their own though...
    I would agree with that. Through the good times and the phish.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post
    I have no idea what is going on behind scenes at the club, i am just guessing and i look from outside looking in but to me Ogren wished he never bought the club, and he would sell the corner flags if he thought someone would buy them..He has every right to want some of his money back, but why buy it in first place...It be a miracle any owner makes a profit outside they 2 ****z.
    But then he pays a transfer fee for our new left back. If we were that skint we wouldn't be shelling out money on players.

What on earth makes you think he wished he hadn't bought the club? Haven't you listened to any of the interviews he gives?

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)