+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby tickets

do dundee still do boycotts?

Of course they do lol

Very disappointing Derby prices. Isn’t it time Ogren stopped the Exec Team (Asghar and Bond) making these bad decisions? £30 is too much, Twenty’s Plenty!
    Perhaps when DUFC realise the game won't sellout they'll make a peace offering to Arabs and make ultra cheap tickets available for the Hibs League Cup tie at Tannadice a few days later?

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    Very disappointing Derby prices. Isn’t it time Ogren stopped the Exec Team (Asghar and Bond) making these bad decisions? £30 is too much, Twenty’s Plenty!
    Perhaps when DUFC realise the game won't sellout they'll make a peace offering to Arabs and make ultra cheap tickets available for the Hibs League Cup tie at Tannadice a few days later?
    Cracking campaign quote Retired Arab.

'Twenty Is Plenty' sounds like a campaign that would garner a lot of support.

You can count me in!

This was the match I had earmarked as my return to Tannadice. Then the Sunday fixture slightly put me off. Adding the 12 O'clock kick-off was making me have second thoughts. No second thoughts now though, this DEFO ain't gonna be my return fixture.

In fact, if the prices don't drop back to something reasonable, and the futba has some kind of promise.... It might be quite some time before I actually go back at all!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    No being funny mate but ken what, thats whats needed here. Need boys like yourself to say 'nah, f uck that' and then maybe the club will listen. dont give them the money.

A Sunday lunch time game on tv at £30 a skull is stupid as f uck

£8 dearer than the derby in 2019 ffs

Agreed, but the club will think it's people staying away because of covid, or because people have lost their jobs etc and they would have lost that money regardless of the price when the fact is iv never been better off financially. £30 to me is no sweat but purely out of principal I wouldnt pay 30 quid to watch a league game in scottish football. TBH i wouldnt have paid 28 either. I said before the Hearts game i wouldnt be paying that much to watch this squad of players.

25 max for me, set it at that and ill get a ticket, if not ill just continue to watch games via the firestick or sky

The difference between £28 and £30 is probably irrelevant to myself when adding up the cost of making the game at all( although GB has offered me use of the bedsit should I make the trip) £100 on fuel makes the £2 difference of no real consequence. But I'm not getting why the club is increasing the price again so soon? Totally unfair on the fans that have kept the club alive and they need to have a serious rethink

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Cracking campaign quote Retired Arab.

'Twenty Is Plenty' sounds like a campaign that would garner a lot of support.

You can count me in!
    Name:  20.JPG
Views: 652
Size:  22.3 KB

It has been tried in a few places. Not sure if anything came of it.

Have you seen the price of lager?
    You're not getting much Tennents for £3.80.
    We're going to have to learn to live with higher prices when this ****'s all over.
    If ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Name:  20.JPG
Views: 652
Size:  22.3 KB

It has been tried in a few places. Not sure if anything came of it.
    Talking of campaign slogans I drove past Tannadice today & was reminded that DUNDEE'S UNITED.
    Whoever thought that up deserves a big gong.
    It's brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Have you seen the price of lager?
    You're not getting much Tennents for £3.80.
    We're going to have to learn to live with higher prices when this ****'s all over.
    If ever.
    Agree with this.^^

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)