+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Okay then, that 'Diver' Grealish

Okay then, that 'Diver' Grealish

Did anyone bother to watch the England match and come on honestly, did anyone feel watching Grealish was like seeing your old Girlfriend with a new chap, who still wants him to do well or has the bittermess finally broke through! I am leaning towards the bitter side, see him poncing around for Man City towards the cameras when all his team mates were scoring, made me cringe, is this the real Jack, grabbing the limelight in a way to justify his Fee?
    Who still wants him to do well or some of you thinking, I hope breaks a leg.....and how do you really think he will get on, a lot opinions on the forums by city fans are not impressed so far and certainly not worth the price tag..

Other City Forums? Bollox to that shower, wtf do they know about football?

I want him to do well, very well. We’ve all known for years how good he is, now we can ‘we told you so’ till the cows come home. Made at Villa Park. It's up to the Sheiks what they do with their new toy.

Yep, he’s a bit of a d1ck, thick as fkcu, but boy, can he play?
    Last edited by Exiledvillan; 03-09-2021 at 02:47 PM.

I think im now seeing what other fans saw when he was playing for us!
    To me, its a bit like a bitter Divorce that was once ammicable.
    I'm hoping for a new Holte End Hero, maybe Chuckie or Ramsey to take the sting away!

That hair, those socks, the diving, what a Nancy boy😀

Couldnt care less tbh, he made his decision, he is no longer part of our footballing family, I would like to see us show complete indifference to him on his arrival back to OUR club later this year, far more effective than booing and jeering, however, in an England shirt he gets the same support i would show any other player.

I agree with Oldskool, no ackowledgement, good or bad, should be given when he returns to VP. Just an incredibly loud chorus of
    ' Jacob Ramsey, he's one of our own !'

I agree with you . He is the past . We are a different and exciting team without him and now cant be accused of being a 1 man team . He will be an Ashley Young type player and will come back to play for us near the end of his career . I have no problem with that . Would be nice to get 3 points from him though

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)