+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your name on the scoreboard and in the match programme

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Your name on the scoreboard and in the match programme

The above was offered by the club as a fundraiser during Covid and basically does what it says. You get a name and message flashed up on the scoreboard and also printed in the matchday programme. I purchased it as the prize for the 2020 Virtual Grand National Sweepstake but for various reasons it wasn't claimed and can only now be used. It's no use to me, but might appeal to a youngster. If anyone takes their kid to the game you are welcome to have it free of charge, just let me know on here.

Elite, I’d be more than happy to take it off your hands mate. I take both mine to the matches with me and I’m sure they’d love that.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Elite, I’d be more than happy to take it off your hands mate. I take both mine to the matches with me and I’m sure they’d love that.
    Sorry for the late reply, but I went straight out after the game and have only just got back. The package is yours, I'll send you a PM tomorrow to try and sort the details.

A few seasons ago they picked out a season ticket holder and put your name in the programme.
    They spelt my name wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, but I went straight out after the game and have only just got back. The package is yours, I'll send you a PM tomorrow to try and sort the details.
    Nice one!

PM sent.

Replied Elite. Really appreciated.

Big thanks to Elite_Pie for this.
    Perfect timing as both my kids have their Birthdays within next week of the next home game on Tuesday night so perfect timing.
    Elite, you're a star. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Big thanks to Elite_Pie for this.
    Perfect timing as both my kids have their Birthdays within next week of the next home game on Tuesday night so perfect timing.
    Elite, you're a star. Cheers!
    Glad it found a good home, I'll keep an eye on the scoreboard next Tuesday.

Nice gesture Elite, HD's kids will love it, I know I did back in the day. COYP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast