As a member of FANHUB (any others on here?) I have to predict the starting 11 for each game.
So far this has been fairly easy, give or take a couple 'missing' here or there. However, since our
last league game, there have been further comings and goings and other 'developments'.
For the next match, the options are plentiful so I don't know where to start when it gets to the
forward line and midfield. What's more we haven't seen 3 (or 4 if you count Long!) of them play yet.
I feel that those brought in are going to challenge Ainley and Finney to come good or be left out but I
also feel that DA is unlikely to radically revamp the team/formation.
So... what I've gone with is:

Jaaskelainen; Ramsey, Thomas, Offord (or Daniels), Adebisi (or MacFadzean); Lowery, Murphy, Robertson; Knight, Mandron, Bennett (or Kashket).

With this line up we can come somewhere near to the set up we had in the last couple of years. We would have two quick wingers plus Lowery who could set up Mandron. Alternatively we would have Kashket alongside Mika, which might mean MacFadzean rather than Adebisi.

Just thoughts as we head (hopefully!) to the 'relaunch' of the season. I realise that this is all conjecture as we have no idea what DA is planning and how good the new intake actually are. However, just for a bit of fun, please offer your thoughts.