I have had a look at Uniteds community trusts new developments or whatever. It is amazing, growing exponentially. Aimed at inclusion except for those that dont toe the line, diversity etc.

Marxism, through and through, helping the poor downtrodden proletariat.

Why bother with a football club?

How can Paul Barry be a capitalist? It makes no sense, here he is MAKING MONEY, sin No 1 in Marxism.

Instead of wearing uniform grey clothes, everyone is wearing a United shirt. Some are already riding bikes, the only form of transport in impoverished communist states. And eating porridge and bread.

How apt, the council is trying to turn Cambridge into a bike city by banning cars....insidiously.

United are of course run by the council, with the promise of a new ground, which isnt happening.

Cambridge United football club only exists in name only. Barry lives in the USA, why doesnt he provide charity for poorer US citizens, they are more in need of charity than britons. After all being in America, he is underpaying his workforce and making them work 60 hours a week.

For the benefit of Barnwell.

Just the word charity brings me out in hives, no thank you, i provide for myself thankyou very much.

Barry will be around for a while, some United fans have been cancelled, i cancel Mr Barry. There will be a hefty price to pay, just from one fan cancelling games.

Danny of Barnwell.