+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reds v Blades

Reds v Blades

Now moved to Sunday 23 October 12.30 KO.
    Not on TV. Moved to avoid clashing with Barnsley Live on Saturday 23 October.
    Also, on Sunday 24 October, Blues Sunday at the Old Number 7

Sorry Sunday 24 October is the Blunts game

Pretty much as expected really given the SYP influence when it comes to South Yorkshire derbies .

Coppers do us all time,crazy really cos there could be a few games with the potential to be big crowds especially if were doing well.

Usual stuff by SYP. I used to criticise it but after seeing the Euro 2020 final debacle where mobs broke into Wembley stadium, also the scenes of mess and carnage around the country I think it's fair to say that the police have every reason to try and keep things low key and manageable with less alcohol intake. Sheff U have some naughty boys in their ranks, our lot are no angels either. Ripe for possible trouble and flashpoints as we saw when we laiked Leeds a few year ago in the early evening kick off that was on Sky. Certain fans full o beer or whatever else they consume is nowt but a recipe fo possible aggro. A used to be one o them d1ckheads in mi youth days. Thank fuq I saw the light.

Looks like it has been moved back to Saturday at 3pm. WTF is going on?
    Watch this space

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Looks like it has been moved back to Saturday at 3pm. WTF is going on?
    Watch this space
    Sunday 24th October with a 12.30 ko is the new time and date for our clash at Oakwell. Requested by SYP,what a load of Cack. UP THE BLADES