+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slap another £3 million on the price of Helik

Slap another £3 million on the price of Helik

Didn’t play long - but didn’t put a foot wrong and his distribution was spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Didn’t play long - but didn’t put a foot wrong and his distribution was spot on.
    Changed the game

Yeah but he was a donkey against us at Wembley earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yeah but he was a donkey against us at Wembley earlier this year.
    Its all about improving tho init,get him signed up for longer, his game has improved so much playing for us hes getting his reward,we can sign players on the cheap to bring on and sell before theyve really developed,i.e stones, or we can still promise them there move,gi them abit more money,and put a smile on there face while they get it,we cant afford to let players go a season 2 early,so give him some more money for 3more yrs.

Hey Im not knocking him as a Barnsley fan, but as an England fan he was poor that night and gave away a cheap pen to us.

But yes I agree lets tie him to a better contract so that it suits us and him for a few more years.

Best thing about tonight ... will do helik's confidence the world of good..

Most definitely gone in January. A saleable asset, replaced by the next “young prospect”
    We move on….
    To be fair, his performances for us this season has been a five/six. I’d have kept Solbaur, to “blood” the next crop.

Looked good when he came on. Composed, calm, class.

Was played out of his natural position in the previous game against us.

Hopefully no knocks or delays getting home so ready to wear the shirt on Saturday.

How many times did he touch the ball to look the classy international of which people speak ? I was watching and saw two touches in his late cameo appearance. I must need to go to Specsavers.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    How many times did he touch the ball to look the classy international of which people speak ? I was watching and saw two touches in his late cameo appearance. I must need to go to Specsavers.
    Cont'd
    He came on when England were sitting back after they scored and not pressuring the Polish defence. A good time to come on as a Polish defender as the ball was in the English half most of the time. Would have like to have seen him playing earlier when England were on top
    Last edited by SBRed48; 09-09-2021 at 09:36 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast