+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County in Talks Over " Agreed " EFL Sanctions.

Obviously it wasn’t going to happen last season because they would be down, now they’re ok for now then yes let’s give them the points now but not too many.

Wait until they’re struggling again then the transfer embargo will be lifted and probably give them the points back somehow

Ffsjust get on with it.

The English Football League says no decision has been made on any potential points deduction for Derby County over their accounting policies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58579257

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

The English Football League says no decision has been made on any potential points deduction for Derby County over their accounting policies.
    Roughly translated as...we're reviewing the letter from Derby's legal team

Its like letting a school boy put a book down his trousers, before a good caning.

Nothing new here founder member's get looked after .. Bolton now Derby.. If it had been Rochdale or Stevenage points would have been dropping off like apples from a tree . EFL bend over and take it in the ass dry because they haven't got any clue or Balls to do anything about it (and yes no fence sitting here)

On a side note if any of you are passing through Swinton try the new chippy across from the station pub really good food (disclaimer i have no vested interest in that chip shop) Just had my tea from there after a visit to Lakeside.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Nothing new here founder member's get looked after .. Bolton now Derby.. If it had been Rochdale or Stevenage points would have been dropping off like apples from a tree . EFL bend over and take it in the ass dry because they haven't got any clue or Balls to do anything about it (and yes no fence sitting here)

On a side note if any of you are passing through Swinton try the new chippy across from the station pub really good food (disclaimer i have no vested interest in that chip shop) Just had my tea from there after a visit to Lakeside.
    Tried em mate, people complaining charging to much for a bag of chips, I wasn't impressed with the fish & chips,
    compared to the Seafish take away & restaurant at Conisborough.
    But a lot of people saying they are good, & I live 5 minutes walk from the chippy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Tried em mate, people complaining charging to much for a bag of chips, I wasn't impressed with the fish & chips,
    But a lot of people saying they are good, & I live 5 minutes walk from the chippy.
    You seem to have pissed on PMS chips ����

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    ...there's no bad fish & chips, just some better than others...........

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...there's no bad fish & chips, just some better than others...........
    Depends who was cooking, didn't call one fish & chip shop in Swinton " Greasy Lils " for nowt.

I just got a text saying they’ve applied for administration this afternoon. No money for this months wages and minus 12 on Monday or Tuesday

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast