+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County in Talks Over " Agreed " EFL Sanctions.

Send them to L2, do the club and fans some good maybe

Do what Scottish did to rangers imo.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Sadly Eric there's not many. And looking at it there's a few in league 1 who could be cruising close to the wind this season....
    EFL bend that far back for Derby, they ought to be limbo dancers, with a theme tune, " Bend it shake it, anyway you want to " the tosses.

Club blame covid, some fans blame EFL

I suppose spending over the odds and breaking the rules is definitely what EFL told you to do and Covid just came along to help out .

****ing laughable.

Best thing to do is take responsibility and start again without thinking your something special

I don't know the real ins and outs of both situations, but why did both Derby and Bolton apparently get away with financial murder, but both Sheff Wensdy and Bury especially got whacked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I don't know the real ins and outs of both situations, but why did both Derby and Bolton apparently get away with financial murder, but both Sheff Wensdy and Bury especially got whacked for it.
    I'm not sure Wednesday got whacked like Bury did, but at least they were brought to account. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I'm not sure Wednesday got whacked like Bury did, but at least they were brought to account. UTM
    Yeah Ronnie thats why I said Bury 'especially'!, meaning they got hit worse than anybody else.
    The Fowls will come back again one day of course, and Bury can't because they were kicked out of the league sadly.

Yeah Ronnie thats why I said Bury 'especially'!, meaning they got hit worse than anybody else.
    The Fowls will come back again one day of course, and Bury can't because they were kicked out of the league sadly.
    Apples and oranges: Sheffield Wednesday FC haven't been in Administration. Bury FC were placed into Administration and never came out as a going concern. Many football fans don't really understand what Administration is. If no buyer is found then the company is liquidated.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Apples and oranges: Sheffield Wednesday FC haven't been in Administration. Bury FC were placed into Administration and never came out as a going concern. Many football fans don't really understand what Administration is. If no buyer is found then the company is liquidated.
    I know Administration hit us very hard in 2002 after already suffering relegation to Lg One, and none of us want to be in that position again tahh very much!. The fact that each week we were being told that theres no new buyers etc, and that we're running out of money. They were difficult and depressing times!.

I know Administration hit us very hard in 2002 after already suffering relegation to Lg One, and none of us want to be in that position again tahh very much!. The fact that each week we were being told that theres no new buyers etc, and that we're running out of money. They were difficult and depressing times!.
    Yep. Been there, seen that and experienced the anxiety. Then add on the points deduction afterwards (which I don't think you did experience?) And it's blooming awful.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast