Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Queens squad this season

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,459

    Queens squad this season

    With the recent addition of Aiden Fitzpatrick this must be the best and deepest squad of players of players that Queens have had in many a year. The manager has had the full support of the board and now has the ammunition to launch a concerted bid for a play off spot so let's see what he can now do with the resources supplied to him. Mon the South

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    With the recent addition of Aiden Fitzpatrick this must be the best and deepest squad of players of players that Queens have had in many a year. The manager has had the full support of the board and now has the ammunition to launch a concerted bid for a play off spot so let's see what he can now do with the resources supplied to him. Mon the South

    Strength and depth in most departments Spike. Not bad for a club with no money according to our usual Queens financial experts.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Strength and depth in most departments Spike. Not bad for a club with no money according to our usual Queens financial experts.
    Currently in rude financial health through diligent management Johnny.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    420
    Certainly looks like a good squad has been assembled with the likes of Alex Cooper & Udoka Chima still to feature. It has been a long time since we had that sort of depth, last time was maybe 07/08 team.

    I feel really positive about this squad, especially with further potential arrivals after Christmas.

    If I was going to be really picky and I know you cant have everything you want but I would maybe like another older head towards the top end of the pitch to help bring Ally and Junior along.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    Certainly looks like a good squad has been assembled with the likes of Alex Cooper & Udoka Chima still to feature. It has been a long time since we had that sort of depth, last time was maybe 07/08 team.

    I feel really positive about this squad, especially with further potential arrivals after Christmas.

    If I was going to be really picky and I know you cant have everything you want but I would maybe like another older head towards the top end of the pitch to help bring Ally and Junior along.
    I think we’ll see Fitzpatrick playing more as a striker this season rather than a winger. Not sure how long Roy is out injured for.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •