+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Motherwell v Dons

As long as Glass puts a trophy in the cabinet he should be ok this season.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    As long as Glass puts a trophy in the cabinet he should be ok this season.
    I trust that you’re bearing down heavily sarcasm-wise?

He’s ****ed up 3 out of the 4 baubles available to us, and it’s only the second week of September, surely some sort of record, and I see no evidence of our ability to win the remaining trophy available to us.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    going to be a long LONG fcukin season.
    Glass is NOT the answer, actually to be honest Glass is fkn useless.
    shame as he was a decent player for us, then again so was Willie Miller great player sh1te manager, not suggesting that Glass was a great player but her is certainly proving to be a sh1te manager.

realistically what's the best we can hope for this season? 5th or 6th maybe?

Glass can GTF any time he likes, and as for the bigger problem and elephant in the room..... CORMACK, ...... I rest my case master bates of the highest accolade.
    We where promised high level of intensity up front at the start of the season exciting football
    Instead we are playing exactly the same boring way McInnes played,square passes that go nowhere
    Poor stuff dumped out out the league cup at the first opportunity

Players also need to step up as well. Cannot understand the clubs policy of having so many midfielders on the books.
    The club obviously thought and gambled that Fergie would be the sold.
    Massive error of jugememt

Mid table beckons which is both unacceptable and financially a big worry

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I trust that you’re bearing down heavily sarcasm-wise?

He’s ****ed up 3 out of the 4 baubles available to us, and it’s only the second week of September, surely some sort of record, and I see no evidence of our ability to win the remaining trophy available to us.
    Aye it’s a tongue in cheek comment but……Glass himself has said to be a successful Aberdeen manager you have to put a trophy in the cabinet so surely we should be winning the Scottish cup this year ?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The worrying thing on a personal level is that I’m beginning to accept such defeats as the norm.

Whilst I may rant, rave, eff and blind and destroy domestic accoutrements during Red TV commentary à la Golden Gordon out of Ripping Yarns, an hour after the final whistle I find that the ire, anger, frustration, and hate-fuelled antipathy towards the ****ing ****s who have booted us from arsehole to breakfast-time, aided and abetted by some weedgie lackey refereee, have generally subsided to “ach weel” and stoic acceptance that we’re not good enough, tough enough, or streetwise enough to compete and win.

Forty years ago, such insipid capitulation would have ruined my weekend. I suspect that the hired hands of ‘the group’ on the pitch and in the technical area don’t realise what it means to we fans.

I never imagined that I’d get to the stage of believing that ‘if they don’t care, why should I?’ I’m ****ing close to it right now.

COYR like.
    Good post. Probably sums how quite a few of us act and feel around the time of watching our beloved team.

Anyone any idea why Samuels never even made the bench , is he injured ? He looked decent against County on his debut.

How did Captain Pugwash’s mate look?

Anyone any idea why Samuels never even made the bench , is he injured ?
    I heard Glass say on Sportsound pre match , that he 'took a knock'

hope he's not injury prone.

How did Captain Pugwash’s mate look?
    Master bates looked as if he can handle himself quite well, if you know what I mean

I was very surprised he didn’t start, especially since we have hardly looked solid at the back.

Mind you I have no memory of him at the hun, no idea if he’s any good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Master bates looked as if he can handle himself quite well, if you know what I mean
    I hope Master Bates doesn’t look like the other stiffs we have performing in central defence.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast