United have a three year plan for the community trust. Workers will walk dogs, encourage weight loss, run clubs, provide meals.....

What i want to know, and wont get an answer too, is how much of supporter income goes on this?

Under Dave Dogget, that wonderful man, and business guru, United made 5.5 million turnover. Thats some years ago.

Lets assume its more or less that now. This includes the million you get for just being in the efl, and a further million for being a top rated academy. Thats a laugh, a top rated academy that doesnt produce players.

Lets not get into that.

As soon as the million quid for the academy hits the clubs account, i wonder where it goes. I wonder if the million quid to be spent on infrastructure might be the clubs money anyway.

Lets look at expenses, there arnt any except for salaries. And Doggett, in the programme, said that expenses for div 1 football are only marginally more than div2.

Yes i did read the programme. One of Doggets strengths and his personality type was such that he always tells the truth. As far as i know, the club owes him 250,000.

So there we have it. Its Barrys club, he can do what he likes. And he will, but not with my money he wont.

To ask such a question, how much goes on the community trust.? Fans, countrymen, lend me your ears........

Your money is going on dog walkers.

I love dogs though, but not with my money.

Kick him out....

Malachi of Vinery Road.