+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shrewsbury

Shrewsbury

Dare I ask for predictions???
    Different game this time and both sides need the points. Not a good outcome for either side I expect - 1-1

2-1 Crewe. Its time this season started.

I think we'll see a better all round performance from the lads today, with new signings giving us more threat up front. Wouldn't mind seeing how Sass Davies pairs with Thomas, as they're both players comfortable on the ball,capable of bring the ball out from the back and breaking any high press. That would allow Offord to take Wintles old role, and I think he'll absolutely shine there. 2 - 0 to the Alex.

Agree with ArmchairGeneral about Offord and think the Alex will win 3-1 🤞

So a 5-2-3/3-4-3 line up with 3 CHs and both Kashket and Bennett playing. Knight not on the bench so must be injured.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So a 5-2-3/3-4-3 line up with 3 CHs and both Kashket and Bennett playing. Knight not on the bench so must be injured.
    Wonder how much the 3 CHs (unless Offord does step forward to a Wintle role) is because Shrews play with 3, as in the Trophy game. I'm sure Daniels isn't playing CM as BBC have him! Knight must be - Long back in full training, but not enough for the bench it looks.

On target for my prediction. But sounds like both defences are a bit wobbly so more goals to come I think. I believe DA will change the formation around at some stage and Adebisi may be relieved of his current stress. If we go ahead we may see Lundstram on.

Just on the highlights, I thought we played well with good movement across the pitch and think we were very unlucky not to score a couple of goals near the end. I'm more optmistic if we can build on that performance and think DA will be encouraged too.

Perhaps it's going to be exciting from now on, which is great as I am able to go to the next 8 or 9 of the next 10 games.

Any reports?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast