+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bournemouth v Barnsley match thoughts

Bournemouth v Barnsley match thoughts

Two centre backs down for two different reasons going in to one of the hardest away days in the championship .

Bournemouth when in the mood can destroy you with their attacking talent , when in the mood being the operative word .

That's the problem with Bournemouth they've all the players but the attitude is why they are spending a second consecutive season in the championship .

We have to be resilient and stick in the game , make it as hard and ugly as we can , a bit of Val football wouldn't be the worst shout tomorrow .

Like QPR away t'other week, not many predicted that we'd get owt. Like that game, the Bournemouth one could be a game that suits our style.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Like QPR away t'other week, not many predicted that we'd get owt. Like that game, the Bournemouth one could be a game that suits our style.
    Thought the same myself Pass, it could very well suit our style. Just not sure we'll take our chances though so gone for a 2-1 narrow defeat.

Will be a tight game. 0-2 away win

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Will be a tight game. 0-2 away win
    That'd be just the ticket BD. Wiss do well to keep a clean sheet wi Mads and Kitching both art though.

As Saturday morning arrives the excitement grows. So dose the prediction. Im already thinking we could get 4..... can't help myself

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    As Saturday morning arrives the excitement grows. So dose the prediction. Im already thinking we could get 4..... can't help myself
    If we get anything it will be a fantastic result.
    I’d take a draw now.
    IMO Bornmuf will be top 3 at the end of the season.

This match has come too early in the season for us.
    Some of the new players are still not up to speed - while members of last years team are out injured.
    While their players seem to be hitting form - such as Brooks.
    3-1

Interesting to see how we line up today and if there is a change in formation .

Four at the back ?

Five in midfield ?

I'm going with three at the back with Halme coming in for Kitching but five in the midfield with Gomes joining Benson and Palmer .

Woodrow and Freiser up top .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Interesting to see how we line up today and if there is a change in formation .

Four at the back ?

Five in midfield ?

I'm going with three at the back with Halme coming in for Kitching but five in the midfield with Gomes joining Benson and Palmer .

Woodrow and Freiser up top .
    Don’t think Appo could do left centre back.

And there’s not much chance of scoring with just Woodrow and Frieser up front.
    With the sound of it Leya looking good in training.
    So my choice would be 3 strikers.
    Oduor - Leya - Frieser

Woodrow, Cole and Victor on the bench.

I fear our midfield will get over run today, too lightweight. Needed a stronger player in there if you ask me.

Tough day expected.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast