+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hondermarck signs

Hondermarck signs

Barnsley Football Club can confirm the signing of Will Hondermarck following a successful trial period.

Having impressed while training with Markus Schopp and the senior set-up, the 20-year-old midfielder is expected to link up with Martin Devaney in our U23s for the 21/22 Professional Development League campaign, while also providing competition for the first team.

Born in France and raised in the Republic of Ireland, Hondermarck came to England when he joined Norwich City from Drogheda United in 2019 and spent two years at Carrow Road.

He had a loan spell in Sky Bet League Two with Harrogate Town last season, while also featuring for the Canaries’ U21s in the Football League Trophy, scoring once in a 3-2 win at Plymouth Argyle.

Upon signing for the Reds, Hondermarck said: “I’m very pleased to have signed here. I was very excited to come here with the set-up like this where the first team is so successful for young players, so I’m very pleased to get a chance at this club.

“I want to help the under 23s as much as possible and then break into the first team; that’s my aim – to make a name for myself.”

All the best to the lad .

Sounds like a Japanese motorcycle

Good luck lad

Good joke on BBS--

Hondermarck,

Get Set,

GO !

His nickname in training has to be "Get Set"
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-09-2021 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Good joke on BBS--

Hondermarck,

Get Set,

GO !

His nickname in training has to be "Get Set"
    No mark.

Didn't he get sunk during the war ?, ohh no that was the Bismarck.