+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden

I'm surprised Fuchs didn't go to right back, he has played there before in his career

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    vpn will sort that or renew lease on IP router but thats likely to kick back to maidenhead - hadnt heard that issue before. You could use your mobile 4/5 G as a hotspot just to get the game
    A VPN would not sort it, because you don’t get a Scotland option.
    I could not get it on my iphone or Smart Tv, yet watched it fine the last game there. They had the cheek to query if I had an iphone 6 or later and IOS 11 or later. They also suggested using one of the other links, but cheeky bassas never had any additional links. Finally, after 34mins, and an email from them highlighting they had added extra players, I was able to watch. Asked for a partial refund, been rubbered so far, but paid via credit card, so will be phoning them, not paying full price for such a sh!t service!

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    I'm surprised Fuchs didn't go to right back, he has played there before in his career
    F*ck that. We're powderpuff without him in the midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    A VPN would not sort it, because you don’t get a Scotland option.
    I could not get it on my iphone or Smart Tv, yet watched it fine the last game there. They had the cheek to query if I had an iphone 6 or later and IOS 11 or later. They also suggested using one of the other links, but cheeky bassas never had any additional links. Finally, after 34mins, and an email from them highlighting they had added extra players, I was able to watch. Asked for a partial refund, been rubbered so far, but paid via credit card, so will be phoning them, not paying full price for such a sh!t service!
    Aye its p!sh from them - didnt know they were blocking europe and rest of world as well, i usually use a vpn in amsterdam or something.

sounds like we've had a fair amount of possession and playing ok, but never feel confident we are going to score.

strange decision to have both Connolly and Reynolds on bench but no Freeman.

F*ck sake McNulty. One on one.

A lot of pressure on our defence to keep clean sheets at the moment. Hopefully Edwards injury not serious.

Lost a lot without Harkes in midfield. Changed the game for us when he had to play out of position. Levitt struggled to deal with the St Mirren blootering it approach.

3 extremely clear chances today. We need to start taking them.

Appere looked extremely rusty. Hopefully picks up again as unfortunately gave me flash backs to Lyng today when he came on.

Think Clark would have come on for McNulty if Edwards hadn't gone off. McNulty was done not long after his miss.

7 points from first 5 games is not at all bad though. Beers still tasting good tonight

Really shouldn't have ended up with Harkes at full back if Freeman was fit for selection on bench, esp as he can apparently play both full back roles. You only need one of Connolly/Reynolds, esp when you have Butcher who can cover centre half playing too.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)