+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden

St Midden

Today will be important gauge of where we are.

Be good to see the new Finnish winger get some game time. McMann to start I expect.

Hopefully we can carry a threat up front and be solid at back like the St J match.

Had a few good contests with St M over past years. Their diving for big win at tannadice last season, play off and contesting promotion in championship. Be nice to get 3 points over them

Come on United !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Today will be important gauge of where we are.

Be good to see the new Finnish winger get some game time. McMann to start I expect.

Hopefully we can carry a threat up front and be solid at back like the St J match.

Had a few good contests with St M over past years. Their diving for big win at tannadice last season, play off and contesting promotion in championship. Be nice to get 3 points over them

Come on United !!!

Big game, a win guarantees we will still be above Dundee after the derby regardless of the result... which would at least be some sweetener if we lost haha.

I fancy a draw today: 1-1 but hoping the fin is what we have been missing in final 3rd

St mirren are one of those teams that claim aspirations for top 6 - like us. In reality we are in the middle of the table hopefully and with ambitions towards the higher end

In that way it is a 6 pointer in terms of showing we are top 6 side now - and potentially as to our chances of getting in top half at the split

Difficult one, you feel they are capable of good one off results, seem to have improved over last couple years personnel wise and will be desperate to get their first win

A Perth like performance required to take a positive result

9 points from 5 games would be incredible, 7 points is really good and 6 points is a decent start.

I like incredible.

Do St Midden still try their dirty tactics their manager once revelled in? elbows, ref in pocket that type of thing? Its a tough one to call as could be a harsh intro for finn winger i reckon he will be on bench though. Feel we can win it but prob a 1-1 draw

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Do St Midden still try their dirty tactics their manager once revelled in? elbows, ref in pocket that type of thing? Its a tough one to call as could be a harsh intro for finn winger i reckon he will be on bench though. Feel we can win it but prob a 1-1 draw
    Edit seems he may start which is good also hope Levit keeps place and I really believe McMann is an upgrade on Robson, i know thats not universally popular and he deserved his move but i think we have a battle hardened left back now.

3-1 United...time tae brush they cheating dehving f*ds aside

Carson
    Smith, Edwards, Mulgrew, McMann
    Harkes, Butcher, Fuchs
    Pawlett, McNulty, Niskanen

Assuming from that team that Levitt must have a knock. Appere on the bench

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)