+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Micky Mellon's Tranmere

Micky Mellon's Tranmere

Looks like he has taken the goal scoring record down there

Their league results so far

P7 F2 A3

1-0
    0-0
    0-0
    0-1
    0-1
    1-0
    0-1

Tbf it's still better than his Utd successors record at this moment in time.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Tbf it's still better than his Utd successors record at this moment in time.
    Is it? Doesn't look that way to me

Either way, I'm much happier with Courts incharge than I was MM, just feels better overall imo, still early days and will be bumps in the road as we've already seen but I sense the team enjoy it more and prefer TC

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Either way, I'm much happier with Courts incharge than I was MM, just feels better overall imo, still early days and will be bumps in the road as we've already seen but I sense the team enjoy it more and prefer TC
    Definitely

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Looks like he has taken the goal scoring record down there

Their league results so far

P7 F2 A3

1-0
    0-0
    0-0
    0-1
    0-1
    1-0
    0-1
    Wonder if he’s got them playing fast flowing attacking football yet 😳

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Is it? Doesn't look that way to me
    Scored 2 conceded 3. We've scored 2 conceded 4.

2 in 5 is better than 2 in 7 tbf but early for these scoring comparisons, not really fussed if we are free scoring, just we need to be more clinical with the chances that come our way, that will hopefully come in the coming weeks

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    2 in 5 is better than 2 in 7 tbf but early for these scoring comparisons, not really fussed if we are free scoring, just we need to be more clinical with the chances that come our way, that will hopefully come in the coming weeks
    Hence 'at this moment in time' albeit they've played two more games. We don't need to be free scoring but we do need to score. We'd scored twice as many this time last season. You'd like to think the addition of Niskanen and the return of Appere will push us on in the 'for' column as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Scored 2 conceded 3. We've scored 2 conceded 4.
    Ah I see, we're only looking at the goalscoring record and not the points per game ratio. Points make prizes though.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)