+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you be happy

Will you be happy

Watching the football served up the last 2 games for the rest of the season ?

I was shot down the other week for saying this is it for the season as val only has 1 way of playing and the last 2 games is it I’m afraid

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Watching the football served up the last 2 games for the rest of the season ?

I was shot down the other week for saying this is it for the season as val only has 1 way of playing and the last 2 games is it I’m afraid

Today was poor. Almost every other game we have been excellent. We are top of the league FFS.

It’s usually me moaning but what do you want? Two of our best players out today. Grady should be dropped in my opinion and Clarke will be back soon!

PS - Fulham’s squad is double the worth than ours and they lost to Blackpool!

Val made a wrong choice in the starting line up but FFS he’s been a breath of fresh air!!!

But serves up a shocking style of football

Rumblings of discontent in the smethwick already today

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    But serves up a shocking style of football

Rumblings of discontent in the smethwick already today

Don’t agree with the squad he has. Don’t get me going on thick Darren Moore - park the bus Pulis - clueless Pardew - the novice Shan who parked the bus at Vile Park and Fat Sam who was just there for the dosh!

Two best players out and yes we were poor today and wouldn’t have started Grady or Kipre but hey four of the other games have been great!!!

If anyone is discontent the Fulham supporters must be suicidal losing at Blackpool with their squad double the value than ours.

Val for me fresh air compared to the losers mentioned above. Darren Moore FFS - and now we have some excitement albeit not today!

PS - Val didn’t miss the penalty it was our 15 million player and the 17 million player he correctly took off!

After the tripe served up by the dinosaurs Pulis, Pardew and the truly appalling con merchant Allardyce anything is an improvement.
    Val may have only one way of playing ( teams will suss us out) but it’s good to have some excitement for a change.
    This all done with some players who we normally wouldn’t look twice at

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    After the tripe served up by the dinosaurs Pulis, Pardew and the truly appalling con merchant Allardyce anything is an improvement.
    Val may have only one way of playing ( teams will suss us out) but it’s good to have some excitement for a change.

That’s how I feel Bomber. Not perfect but best excitement when going through an illness to cheer me up. Even booked my Preston tickets so I am well on Val’s side! FFS - the guy has received f uck all in terms of spend on new players - players have left and he’s trying to shine a turd with Grant and Grady who some
    F uckwit spend 32 million on. The guy deserves some praise so far for what’s he done with being sold short by that absolute c unt in China!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    That’s how I feel Bomber. Not perfect but best excitement when going through an illness to cheer me up. Even booked my Preston tickets so I am well on Val’s side! FFS - the guy has received f uck all in terms of spend on new players - players have left and he’s trying to shine a turd with Grant and Grady who some
    F uckwit spend 32 million on. The guy deserves some praise so far for what’s he done with being sold short by that absolute c unt in China!
    Exactly

Just wait till the results go tits up

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    True that bomber - I rated Pulis initially right man at the right time and all that but he stayed around far too long. Doh get me started with Pardew what an arrogant knob But anyway time will tell. No gripes from me at the mo. Hope the wheels stay on.

The football under Val isn't poor, it's just direct. The comparisons with Pulis are totally off. Pulis was direct but played a low defensive line and rigid defensive system which Val doesn't. The difference is this Albion side gets in faces and looks for goals from chaos and we will concede in that process.

This is a hard league and we won't breeze past anyone as Fulham proved today. This gaffer will get us going places and it will be exciting.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)