Its not quite 23, but it will do. Did i use my Harry Potter JU JU thing? Maybe, maybe not.

No team loses by that much at home and not have serious problems. I caught radio cambs after leaving the wisbech game. To say the score was so bad because the opposition were so good is to not address its own problems.

True colours are finally shown.

15th eh!! By the way, i hope Doug coped with Mark Johnson ok.

I got talking to an ex director at Wisbech, he started there 66 years ago. Wisbech pay about £50 - 75 quid a game. To achieve mid table security you need to pay 3 grand in the NPL. Wisbech will never pay that. The chairman keeps the club afloat through his own pocket.

I asked if the manager or a scout keeps tabs on lower leagues, the answer is no. That is not good.

His frustration was about the fans moaning, but when it comes to practical or financial help, there is none. He said he once spent saturday painting some gates till 6pm.

He was frail, and still held a torch. At the Cambridge city game and yesterday, fans were using mobiles to keep whoever updated.

Wisbech have three important players out through illness and injury apparently. Yesterday the gap in quality was glaring. There is no hope, on or off the pitch. The director did speak of the heydays in the fifties, i had the pleasure of playing once as a lad at the old Fenland park.

Bill of Mill Road.