+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Schopp stays in the dugout at half time

You relax and enjoy yourself in Spain,Barnsley FC will still be here when you get back.
    Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Translated:

Off to Spain tomorrow for 3 months, long awaited indeed, it will be very interesting to see if he’s in charge when I get back for the West Brom game lol.

I’ll be looking out for substantial reports on the “Dug Out” issue along with the mans progress, if any, while enjoying my regular San Miguel’s and obeying the Covid Rules of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    You relax and enjoy yourself in Spain,Barnsley FC will still be here when you get back.
    Not necessarily Filey .

We could be playing in Oldham .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    We might be down by then.
    The familiar grumble will once again be heard in the night sky as fans leave Oakwell---

"Am telling thi nar. This lot a gooin darn. The'll be darn befooar trimmins cum darn".

A Twitter rumour that he sat in the dug out at halftime. If it was true it would have been all over the media. Colin Murray on Quest would have certainly commented on it.
    Also, no evidence that Schopp and Benson have had a bust up.
    We have a lot of injuries at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Me voy a España mañana por 3 meses, muy esperado de hecho, será muy interesante ver si él está a cargo cuando regrese para el juego de West Brom jajaja.

Estaré atento a los informes sustanciales sobre el problema de "Dug Out" junto con el progreso del hombre, si lo hay, mientras disfruto de mi San Miguel habitual y, por supuesto, obedezco las Reglas de Covid.
    Err donde esta les servicios por favor ?.
    Roughly translated Poggy, that means where are the toilets please lol. Nowt to do with footy of course, its the only sentence I can say in Espanola.

Anyway back to Marcus, how long do we think hes got left if these things that are being suggested, are actually true.
    Hes maybe fallen out already with Josh Benson and hes not going into the dressing room at half time to try and put right what was badly wrong in the first half. And what else ehh!.

Give the blowk a chance. We are 6 games in ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Give the blowk a chance. We are 6 games in ffs.
    That is what Ive said as well recently Pass, because its way too soon to be thinking about wanting him out.
    And I don't want to see that happen but, this stuff we're hearing about is worrying and its not going to help the players confidence is it.
    Im only asking if this stuff is true because none of us really know do we!.
    Last edited by Acido; 13-09-2021 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    That is what Ive said as well recently Pass, because its way too soon to be thinking about wanting him out.
    And I don't want to see that happen but, this stuff we're hearing about is worrying and its not going to help the players confidence is it.
    Im only asking if this stuff is true because none of us really know do we!.
    I might have some worries about this conjecture if it had been backed up. It seems the only thing that has some substance is a fallout with Benson, which can happen. Schopp was the best thing since sliced bread when we played QPR so it seems a bit rich to be on the bloke's back a couple of games later. He needs at least half a season to get a settled side and everybody pulling in the direction he's asking. I'll give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Cheers Filey, I won’t be missing a game and will be keeping my fingers crossed for Markus to be able to work with a fully fit squad.
    You never know a fully fit squad could well reduce this site from total melt down lol !
    We need to keep the stables firmly locked.

Let’s ask Bill if he sat in the dug out at half time, he was there?
    Bill?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast