+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Schopp stays in the dugout at half time

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Schopp supposedly had a fall out with Benson last week which is why he wasn’t in the squad

Josh Benson
    @JoshBenson99
    Gutted to be missing the next few games. I’m feeling ok and can’t wait to be back with the lads as soon as I can! Red circle

That’s the Benson fallout quashed then.

Why are the club so secretive with the fans who pay their wages ? All they needed to say recently was--

1. We are having more difficulties than expected with visas for the two Belgian signings

2, Josh Benson will be kept separate from the squad because of illness

Instead there was deception about the Belgians concerning fitness and silence on Benson prompting fan speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    You're light in numbers so you drop your best player (Benson). Start a left back up front with three strikers on the bench. Leave a central midfielder on the bench when you've dropped one for nothing.

You can't blame numbers for that. It's inept management.
    It wa covid with benson mate marcus has said,think rumours about a fall out came frm bbs,everybody was believing em.

Was Markus in the dug out at half time last night at Stoke ?
    Are we getting near to melt down yet ?
    How many times have we played a team of the park only to come up against a blinder of a performance from a keeper.
    My mate Miguel says give the lads some credit.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    How many times have we played a team of the park only to come up against a blinder of a performance from a keeper.
    Hope the weather stays fair for you and your mate Miguel 🌞

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    I did notice the players blanked Schopp as they celebrated Woodrow's goal even though he was only a few yards away. Not one even looked at him. Summat's not reyt theear.

Is your "friend" Miguel into his football ? Did he think Stoke deserved to win ? I would imagine the ex pats in the Spanish bar wanted Liverpool or Man City on the tele.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-09-2021 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I did notice the players blanked Schopp as they celebrated Woodrow's goal even though he was only a few yards away. Not one even looked at him. Summat's not reyt theear.

Is your "friend" Miguel into his football ? Did he think Stoke deserved to win ? I would imagine the ex pats in the Spanish bar wanted Liverpool or Man City on the tele.
    I had the impression that Miguel is liquid SB, so he'll no doubt go with the flow.😀

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Collins pulled away from him at full-time when he (Schopp) tried to hug him. That bond isn't there. Murrya said in the analysis that it might take the players time to adjust. He admitted it might not happen. Sometimes players don't take to a head coach. He cited Hollyway at Palace whilst he was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    I had the impression that Miguel is liquid SB, so he'll no doubt go with the flow.��

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    I had the impression that Miguel is liquid SB, so he'll no doubt go with the flow.��
    I got that Arbs.

That's why I put friend in inverted commas.

It's likely to be the beer talking if Poggs is set on his own in a deserted bar.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast