Following managers who have been successful in a post is a very tricky situation. In football and In business. It doesn’t always follow the Terry Wogan/Ken Bruce model. I’ve taken over from managers in business who were lauded, and successful… and found that the methods they employed weren’t as ethical, or honest as I’d like to work with, and the colleagues not as willing to work hard to achieve a “step higher” as they were “comfy” in their shoes and rewards.

I’ve a feeling that this guy thought it was going to be a “Shoe in” for a years success with the 8 players sticking around, and that a tweak “here and there” would see a top six finish and a big money move like his two predecessors……..
NOT going to happen.

Mr Shopp will have to work hard………. Its the Championship. Success because you are an Austrian/German isn’t guaranteed.sitting in the dug out at half time when you should be motivating isn’t my idea if a manager.

Friend of mine went to the big hotel on the motorway roundabout at Brighouse a few weeks ago overnight Friday. Around 1200 he was in the restaurant area amd there was ALMIGHTY Shouting coming from a conference area…… The “Almighty” shouting was in a language other than English.
asked what the noise was he was told it was the Huddersfield Town team, and the manager was tearing them a strip off “BEFORE THE GAME “

They won. And the next three on the trot.

And ours can’t be ar$ed to give them a pep talk at 1-0 down.
Shocking.
He won’t be here long. Unless it’s part of the plan to alienate.