+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Schopp stays in the dugout at half time

Schopp stays in the dugout at half time

Well at least according to reports ive read this morning and something ESR touched in the match thread .

Well if true I have to say I don't like it .

I don't like it because it's his responsibility to put things right in the changing rooms at halftime and not his coaching staff .

That's what we pay you for Marcus .

Val's dogs of war mentality and team spirit seems to be getting eroded away .

This isn't good if true in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well at least according to reports ive read this morning and something ESR touched in the match thread .

Well if true I have to say I don't like it .

I don't like it because it's his responsibility to put things right in the changing rooms at halftime and not his coaching staff .

That's what we pay you for Marcus .

Val's dogs of war mentality and team spirit seems to be getting eroded away .

This isn't good if true in my opinion .
    Has it been in papers then,av seen a tweet posted on bbs,its disgusting if true,wtf is that all about,who wa that who thought he wa smart and did his team talk at half time on pitch,that didnt end well.am gonna av to google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Has it been in papers then,av seen a tweet posted on bbs,its disgusting if true,wtf is that all about,who wa that who thought he wa smart and did his team talk at half time on pitch,that didnt end well.am gonna av to google it.
    It wa phil brown and they lost 5.1 second half they drew 1.1,hull stayed up aswell that season,so i got it totally wrong lol.😉

Schloppy says jf the players don't improve they will suffer more defeats like the Bournemouth game in the coming weeks tell us something new it's your job muppet to see it doesn't happen again
    If you can't take thi hook

I recall being heavily criticised for, after only a few games, calling Morais "The Great Pillocker" and saying it would end in tears. "Give him a chance you ****" was the cry.

Surely the same applies now. Schlopp must be given more time.

Quote Originally Posted by GRASS SOD View Post
    Schloppy says jf the players don't improve they will suffer more defeats like the Bournemouth game in the coming weeks tell us something new it's your job muppet to see it doesn't happen again
    If you can't take thi hook
    Hahaha yeh.

There shouldn't be a divide between the HC and his players .

This seems to be what's coming through .

It isn't just the players who lose Marcus it's you and us fans too .

We win together and we bloody well lose together .

I'm very concerned I have to say .

Having given yesterday's defeat some thought and tried to offer up reasons it's not going too well , new style , injuries etc etc something came to me .

8 of those players who started the game yesterday were part n parcel of a team who finished 5th last season .

I'm struggling to get past that fact to be honest .

Whilst I'm far from expecting a top 6 finish our performances on the whole haven't been good .

In fact we've probably 4 more points than we should have after what I witnessed against Coventry and Brum .

I've had a bad feeling about Schopp for some time but I've kept it to myself because it's too early and wouldn't be right and it's only a bad feeling after all .

The club have done well with the last three HC's but the law of football averages says a lemon was going to come out way at some point .

Well he could be here .

I sincerely hope I'm totally wrong and Schopp makes me eat my words .

Delighted for that to happen .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I recall being heavily criticised for, after only a few games, calling Morais "The Great Pillocker" and saying it would end in tears. "Give him a chance you ****" was the cry.

I didn't , I saw his record as you did and said the same as you .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Were only 7games in,first half qpr was really good by all accounts,hopefully he can get it sorted,stoke wont be easy.all backroom staff went wi val,they could av been an help.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Were only 7games in,first half qpr was really good by all accounts,hopefully he can get it sorted,stoke wont be easy.all backroom staff went wi val,they could av been an help.
    Anybody other than Morais and we've had survived that season in my opinion .

Hopefully if a change needs to be made it will be made .

I don't like writing this stuff after 7 games but we look terrible and we haven't terrible players .

There's only one doorstep that lands on .

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast