+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T: Today at the chin.

O/T: Today at the chin.

My daughter's team, Dryburgh Athletic Ladies U21, are paying Raith Rovers at Glebe Park, Brechin today at 12:30. Admission free if anyone is local, at a loose end, and fancies some live football. 🙂

Why are the playing Raith in Brechin Terence is it a cup final?.My daughter has been asked to sign for one of the Dryburgh teams i think.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Why are the playing Raith in Brechin Terence is it a cup final?.My daughter has been asked to sign for one of the Dryburgh teams i think.
    No. I think Brechin are looking to create interest in women's football in the area and start more age range/ladies teams so asked Dryburgh to play a home game there (Dryburgh's goalie's Grandad is the groundsman or something I think). The away fixture against RR was at Starks Park so it's pretty good to play this match at a proper stadium (as opposed to Lochee Park). 🙂

Interesting about your daughter, what position does she play?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    No. I think Brechin are looking to create interest in women's football in the area and start more age range/ladies teams so asked Dryburgh to play a home game there (Dryburgh's goalie's Grandad is the groundsman or something I think). The away fixture against RR was at Starks Park so it's pretty good to play this match at a proper stadium (as opposed to Lochee Park). ��

Interesting about your daughter, what position does she play?
    She is best as a Butcher/Fuchs type and was to play for the Farmington league team that folded.

She is best as a Butcher/Fuchs type and was to play for the Farmington league team that folded.
    Nice one, well hopefully she gets in at Dryburgh then.

I had to leave the match today at half time as my daughter took a bad tackle (the girl got booked for it) and she's now at Ninewells. Landed badly on her shoulder but fingers crossed she'll be alright. Dryburgh were 3-1 up at half time (when we left) and went on to win 4-2.

Landed badly on her shoulder but fingers crossed she'll be alright.
    Broken collar bone. ☹️

Broken collar bone. ☹️
    Jesus phuck mate,sorry to hear that.

Broken collar bone. ☹️
    Not good, poor lassie

Jesus phuck mate,sorry to hear that.
    Yeah it's a bummer, 3 months out. She's to wear a sling for 6 weeks.

Broken collar bone. ☹️
    Bad news mate, hope she recovers well 👍

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)