+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Bournemouth experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Tha might need a treble sb.��

Pub measures are no good fo me.

I dread to think what i have in each glass at a time. "Put six measures in the glass Dave". That's gone fairly rapidly.

" I am SB and I am an alcoholic", (Applause)

My Clubcard discounts at Tesco keep the cost down. Better than wasting money on petrol stuck in the Stoke rush hour. I used to be a "reyt fan" and travel to a lot of away games but as tha gets older tha learns more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Pub measures are no good fo me.

I dread to think what i have in each glass at a time. "Put six measures in the glass Dave". That's gone fairly rapidly.

" I am SB and I am an alcoholic", (Applause)

My Clubcard discounts at Tesco keep the cost down. Better than wasting money on petrol stuck in the Stoke rush hour. I used to be a "reyt fan" and travel to a lot of away games but as tha gets older tha learns more sense.
    Tha does wen hardly anybody wears masks.

I would have been dead chuffed to have driven to Bournemouth just to find that at least 3 of the squad werent available for the game and the fans hadnt been advised and still havent.

Maybe thats the improved match day experience they promised, theres always a box of surprises.

Glad your family enjoyed it Bill.

I still cant see anything from this ownership to entice me back to the ground. I wont be taken for granted or a fool,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Stoke-v-Barnsley main match on Sky Championship Wednesday. 7-45 KO

That's me sorted. Fire on, feet up, single malt next to chair.

Hats off to all that travel
    Got my crate of Strongbow in ready.

Niceone mate,i went to there old ground wen wi played em in cup wen currie played for us,3.3 reight game,coopers winner at oakwell, god bless him.
    I was there that day.I've been to the old ground a few times but never to the new one.

Niceone mate,i went to there old ground wen wi played em in cup wen currie played for us,3.3 reight game,coopers winner at oakwell, god bless him.
    Ahh the old Victoria ground ehh, in season 1988-89 when our kits were all red n white, and all white n red, and all blue n white.
    And Stevie Cooper ehh doing the somersault after scoring the winner in the Replay in front of their fans.
    I couldn't stop laughing that night at what our fans were shouting at them, telling them where to shove their inflatable pink panthers.

Last edited by Acido; 13-09-2021 at 02:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12