+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bournemouth 3-0 Barnsley

Bournemouth 3-0 Barnsley

Match Review - External Link

I like the all white kit, and yes thats the only good thing I can talk about after watching these so called highlights.
    Collins made an awful rare mistake which gifted them the 2nd goal and the game was over then, although by the sounds of it the game was over for us right from the start.
    I hear there was an awful tackle which should have been a red card for them, but I doubt if that would have even made a difference. A really bad day at the office for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I like the all white kit, and yes thats the only good thing I can talk about after watching these so called highlights.
    Collins made an awful rare mistake which gifted them the 2nd goal and the game was over then, although by the sounds of it the game was over for us right from the start.
    I hear there was an awful tackle which should have been a red card for them, but I doubt if that would have even made a difference. A really bad day at the office for us.

Cheers pal,av seen tackle it was a bad un,surprised it wasnt on those highlights.definitely a sending off.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Cheers pal,av seen tackle it was a bad un,surprised it wasnt on those highlights.definitely a sending off.
    Things like that can and do change matches Rasca, but like I say I don't think we were up for this at all yesterday and that is not only disappointing, its also worrying!.
    I rate Bournemouth and they will surely be challenging for promotion again this season.
    But for us to go there with an absolute whimsy performance, especially after the Intl break when we should have been fresher etc, well I just can't understand it.
    Last edited by Acido; 12-09-2021 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Things like that can and do change matches Rasca, but like I say I don't think we were up for this at all yesterday and that is not only disappointing, its also worrying!.
    I rate Bournemouth and they will surely be challenging for promotion again this season.
    But for us to go there with an absolute whimsy performance, especially after the Intl break when we should have been fresher etc, well I just can't understand it.
    We all have bumps in the road Acido,shame you lost your coach, Replied to your post on the Baggies board.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    We all have bumps in the road Acido,shame you lost your coach, Replied to your post on the Baggies board.
    Yes I know Claw I saw that lol, great minds think alike ehh.
    Err yes we did lose our coach/manager to West Brom, and some backroom staff, and our captain Alex Mowatt as well. We were well and truly shafted this summer lol, but I don't blame West Brom for that in fairness.
    Val was in high demand after taking us to the Play offs, and Alex was at the end of his contract and I don't think he would have stayed with us even if we'd won promotion.
    As for the Play offs, we are well away from that level now this season.
    Last edited by Acido; 12-09-2021 at 07:14 PM.

Another good weekend away. Spoiled by 90 mins trash. .... relegation battle is the only realistic veiw i have.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Another good weekend away. Spoiled by 90 mins trash. .... relegation battle is the only realistic veiw i have.
    I don't know about relegation Daft lad lol, but I am also thinking this will be a bad season for us. Maybe another scrap where we are looking over our shoulders, about 18th ehh, maybe!.