+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashley backs Bruce

Ashley backs Bruce

The mag reporting that Luke Edwards says that multiple sources at the club saying he’ll be backed in the medium to long term.

Unbelievable as this is, it’s good news when we consider that Bruce isn’t the real problem and sacking him will not help us. To get rid of the cancer we need to first be relegated and this is the first thing I have found that I think Bruce might be really good at.

It doesn't surprise me at all that Ashley is backing Bruce.....not after that terrible run last season. Ashley will be thinking that Bruce has kept us up the last couple of seasons in 12th and 13th place so he can do it again

Problem is this time around is that our defence is a complete shambles.....Wilson's injury problems are back and so far Willock isn't firing

3 points on Friday against Leeds would lift the fans a bit and move us up to 12th temporarily. Pascal Struijk is banned and Diego Llorente could be out with a hamstring injury so they might have problems at the back

Anyone know if Wilson is back for the Leeds game?

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Luke Edwards says.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    It doesn't surprise me at all that Ashley is backing Bruce.....not after that terrible run last season. Ashley will be thinking that Bruce has kept us up the last couple of seasons in 12th and 13th place so he can do it again

Problem is this time around is that our defence is a complete shambles.....Wilson's injury problems are back and so far Willock isn't firing

3 points on Friday against Leeds would lift the fans a bit and move us up to 12th temporarily. Pascal Struijk is banned and Diego Llorente could be out with a hamstring injury so they might have problems at the back

Anyone know if Wilson is back for the Leeds game?
    Wilson will not be back for the Leeds game, I don't know when he comes back.

Last I read he was out till October, hope it's October 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Aye, this, basically.

Edwards is an absolute shitehawk whose passion in life is winding NUFC fans up and ramming his tongue up Bruce's arse.
    Last edited by Zippity; 13-09-2021 at 07:56 PM. Reason: bah

It's funny - usually a backing like this means the manager is for hte chop. . . In this case I fully believe Bruce is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    It's funny - usually a backing like this means the manager is for hte chop. . . In this case I fully believe Bruce is safe.

Aye, it's a case of the left-hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Aye, this, basically.

Edwards is an absolute shitehawk whose passion in life is winding NUFC fans up and ramming his tongue up Bruce's arse.
    Wotcha mate, not sure thats all he's 'ramming up there' TBH, still as its a family show i'll choose not to divulge any further details!

As you were now
    John...

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Aye, it's a case of the left-hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.
    An awful lot of rammifications in that statement Mag! if you know what i mean mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)