+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed - no 'Well tickets for Ibrox match

Confirmed - no 'Well tickets for Ibrox match

The club has confirmed that Rangers have declined to make any ticket allocation to Motherwell FC for Sunday's match. The club hopes to show the match at the Fir Park bars.

Poor stuff.

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2021/...fans-at-ibrox/

Wonder if their explanation credible enough for us not to consider an expensive retaliation.

Take their money!

Aye, hard not to. Though it's hard to escape the strong feeling they are completely at it. Again.

Smile

If we somehow manage to stay in the top six until the end of the season. I hope that we play them in a game at Fir Park where they could win the league then our ticket allocation to them should be ZERO or alternatively charge them an exuberant amount for the “Extra costs” we will have to incur

As a fan-owned club I think we should tend to rise above screwing over other supporters (even the OF) but that lot make it hard...

To me, it makes no difference. I stopped donating monies to the Uglies a long time back - no away visits to Greyskull or The Midden in at least 15 years.
    They should be allowed into FP in their droves ... at a cost of 35 notes per arsehole ! Not that I'm bitter

There should simply be fair rules for all clubs. Blue Bandits can't simply say "No room for away fans, since we need to make room for our own" and get away with it! It's always a great feeling to take anything from the Old Firm, but what would it not feel like to take even a point this weekend (but that is really wishful thinking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Well below the Equator View Post
    There should simply be fair rules for all clubs. Blue Bandits can't simply say "No room for away fans, since we need to make room for our own" and get away with it! It's always a great feeling to take anything from the Old Firm, but what would it not feel like to take even a point this weekend (but that is really wishful thinking!)
    Sevco seem to have injury issues, and if the game v Lyon on Thursday tires them and presents another cuppla injuries that'd be great !
    You never know ... Sunday could be one of those days (far flung and distant I know), but fingers X'd.

You'd be obviously be thrilled with a point but yeah, when you look through the team there is at least the theory for how we could sneak it...first goal would be huge. I've a feeling we'll come up just short though and possibly they'll pad the score late on when we chase things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)