+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josh Brownhill

Josh Brownhill

Seen enough of him now to say with 99% certainty, he's not good enough. Doesnt look very assured on the ball, gives it away too much, caught in possession a lot and out of position.

Quote Originally Posted by CornholmeClaret View Post
    Seen enough of him now to say with 99% certainty, he's not good enough. Doesnt look very assured on the ball, gives it away too much, caught in possession a lot and out of position.
    I’d have a look at his partner in crime centrally today Westwood shocking today , that’s not all we got done with change of shape again , Barnes contributed absolutely nothing , had wood running channels ( the man who’s supposed to score goals )
    Vydra benched - Cornet benched

Said it before and I’ll say it again it’s dinosaur football

A good Championship player, but that's all he is.

I said this 2 months after we had bought him.He missed another sitter and gave the ball away for one of the Everton goals.He is not PL standard and neither is Westwood.He has not scored a PL goal since arriving.Pathetic.

I have said all along Brownhill is not good enough for us, Westwood ? people always say he's good, but I cannot see it and his ball distribution is woeful, out of 10 balls its only one good one, all the rest are hopeless

We are like Wales or Ireland - Full of passion and desire.. but we are loosing matches as we are not good enough technically. Westwood and Brownhill are decent, run all day long, But when every other team has wordl class and we have Championship class.. desire and good will is not enough.

We will be quite competitive in the Championship next season.Mid table maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    We will be quite competitive in the Championship next season.Mid table maybe.
    I think it depends CiB, if Dyche stays we'll be play-offs at least, if he goes it's a relegation battle.

I still
    Don’t think he’s staying Sinkov ,

Well, lets be brutal about Dyche then. GIVEN HIS STYLE OF PLAY AND TACTICAL AWARENESS ,WHICH CLUB BIGGER THAN BURNLEY OR SOME OTHER LOWER PREMIER TEAM IS GOING TO HAVE HIM??? ANY TAKERS?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)