+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jesus, you gotta be kidding me...

Your brave aren't you sinkov, wanting to come here (air fare all paid, etc !) You know the situation rockets all around us just begging to be fired at any plane coming here ! Get your self insured there ,but don't say ''rockets all around that country!'' Just bluff it ,tell them its not one of those 'red, or amber countries ,its a green traffic light!
    I do not visit pubs but would it not be a crime if you were served in a plastic cup? 250 cc? ( That's like being a nerd and thrown in to fight 'Gladiators ,as was in Rome). A little before my time but still? It's just not done!

What about supermarket beer? We have some, but one is a shekel more than the others so it must be good! That you can drink with a small glass. But ,good heavens where do you want to drink it ? I suggest at our swimming pool ? Lots of female attractions , just to get the memory activated, yours, it could be sleeping lying dormant? Then by now the dreaded heat of the summer is over and its a great temperature now for you , not sweltering hot at all. If there are any Brits here at that time, you can tell them late afternoons ,they usually turn 'lobster red' after the sunshine here. It happens every year, they never learn ,the sun is to strong for Brits. Maybe that's why some of our women do not seem attracted to the Brits ,well, how would you feel going out at night with a lobster?

The corona situation is quiet good, we walk around as if its 2002,why 2002, I do not know it must have been a good year! Then there is the whole country to see, but now the rules change .....your paying!! But you know in Jerusalem those pally's are stabbing someone quiet often. So get insured, go for the best deal just in case. Do you want to see the Negev desert? If so I will ring Ahmed, to hire a few camels just for the photo's. I am sure the lads on 'footymad' would be dying to see them, op's better not mention 'dying'. Sweating to see them? It seems that this Corona virus has 'peaked again here. ''Top health official says 4th COVID wave at peak as Israel sees over 10,000 new cases''. Plus latest news again ....''Two moderately hurt in stabbing attack at Jerusalem Central Bus Station'' so wait until peace comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Your brave aren't you sinkov, wanting to come here (air fare all paid, etc !) You know the situation rockets all around us just begging to be fired at any plane coming here ! Get your self insured there ,but don't say ''rockets all around that country!'' Just bluff it ,tell them its not one of those 'red, or amber countries ,its a green traffic light!
    I do not visit pubs but would it not be a crime if you were served in a plastic cup? 250 cc? ( That's like being a nerd and thrown in to fight 'Gladiators ,as was in Rome). A little before my time but still? It's just not done!

What about supermarket beer? We have some, but one is a shekel more than the others so it must be good! That you can drink with a small glass. But ,good heavens where do you want to drink it ? I suggest at our swimming pool ? Lots of female attractions , just to get the memory activated, yours, it could be sleeping lying dormant? Then by now the dreaded heat of the summer is over and its a great temperature now for you , not sweltering hot at all. If there are any Brits here at that time, you can tell them late afternoons ,they usually turn 'lobster red' after the sunshine here. It happens every year, they never learn ,the sun is to strong for Brits. Maybe that's why some of our women do not seem attracted to the Brits ,well, how would you feel going out at night with a lobster?

The corona situation is quiet good, we walk around as if its 2002,why 2002, I do not know it must have been a good year! Then there is the whole country to see, but now the rules change .....your paying!! But you know in Jerusalem those pally's are stabbing someone quiet often. So get insured, go for the best deal just in case. Do you want to see the Negev desert? If so I will ring Ahmed, to hire a few camels just for the photo's. I am sure the lads on 'footymad' would be dying to see them, op's better not mention 'dying'. Sweating to see them? It seems that this Corona virus has 'peaked again here. ''Top health official says 4th COVID wave at peak as Israel sees over 10,000 new cases''. Plus latest news again ....''Two moderately hurt in stabbing attack at Jerusalem Central Bus Station'' so wait until peace comes!
    Balan ---I take it that you don't work for the Israeli Tourist Board!

I will mimimalise that reply from Balan for you Sinkov-DONT BOTHER.

Balan, I'd be there tomorrow if I could mange it, at my age few a Pally rockets don't bother me, I can't be that long for this earth anyway, and I could always borrow your tin hat.

But I've had enough of airports, they were bad enough before this Covid pantomime, anyone who voluntarily uses one now is certifiably insane imo. I might try a cruise from Southampton, but air travel is out.

Sub , Don't try to work as a detective. Your way off the mark. I do work for the Israeli Tourist Board! ( have you not noticed less photos are coming through, now!) Why, go on ask why ? They pay chicken feed, so that's why if they will read my post I will get the sack and compensation. Money before Christmas ! I should open a club for Burnley fans , '' having the 'knack 'and how to get it !''

(Small payment ,nothing you lads can not handle, all are sitting pretty) Can't think what I will do now ,I had a plan about 4 hours ago, but memory is taking small walks ??

Anyway we are now entering into ''Yom Kipour'' ( 'Day of Atonement'; )
    Yom Kippur 2021 in Israel will begin in the evening of Wednesday, 15 September, and ends in the evening of Thursday, 16 September.
    The holiest day of the year in Judaism. Its central themes are atonement and repentance. Jews traditionally observe this holy day with a day-long fast and intensive prayer, often spending most of the day in synagogue services. ( But not for me)
    Yom Kippur is a Jewish day to atone for misdeeds and become cleansed and purified from them. So a very quiet day and evening for me

Sub , Don't try to work as a detective. Your way off the mark. I do work for the Israeli Tourist Board! ( have you not noticed less photos are coming through, now!) Why, go on ask why ? They pay chicken feed, so that's why if they will read my post I will get the sack and compensation. Money before Christmas ! I should open a club for Burnley fans , '' having the 'knack 'and how to get it !''

(Small payment ,nothing you lads can not handle, all are sitting pretty) Can't think what I will do now ,I had a plan about 4 hours ago, but memory is taking small walks ??

Anyway we are now entering into ''Yom Kipour'' ( 'Day of Atonement'; )
    Yom Kippur 2021 in Israel will begin in the evening of Wednesday, 15 September, and ends in the evening of Thursday, 16 September.
    The holiest day of the year in Judaism. Its central themes are atonement and repentance. Jews traditionally observe this holy day with a day-long fast and intensive prayer, often spending most of the day in synagogue services. ( But not for me)
    Yom Kippur is a Jewish day to atone for misdeeds and become cleansed and purified from them. So a very quiet day and evening for me
    I would have thought you should be on the front row for a bit of "atonement" Balan.

G’mar chatima tova, Balan

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I would have thought you should be on the front row for a bit of "atonement" Balan.
    We don’t need Yom Kippur. For our sins we support BFC. That is enough atonement!

Woe is me! Poor as I am what have I done wrong. Do I not stand up for ladies and different women, pregnant women as I ride a bus? Do I not allow ladies to go before me in a supermarket, and help them if they have heavy bags? Was I not the last in the line before we had those dreaded injections, and did I not offer to be the first in line? That is if I dropped dead others would see it and avoid it? Then what about my military service, faced with a deadly knife attacking pally, who was shot dead instantly ,did I not offer him water to drink? Some how he did not drink it ? I offered my can**** of water in temperatures of 36 C, on burning sands ! I doubt Lawrence of Arabia ,could stand in my shoes? Those episodes you do not read about in the Daily Mail! I think somehow if it has been sunny in dismal Baw'ton, you are confusing me with S D.

Swissclaret: Danke, man weiss nicht ob wir sind am anfang oder zu ende ,diese trauma mit unsere Fussball manshaft? Gel !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)