+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus, you gotta be kidding me...

Jesus, you gotta be kidding me...

We have a 15million pound signing on the bench, and he brings on Aaron Lennon.... REALLY!!!!

I know that baffled me completely.I thought he would be starting.SD is starting to lose the plot.He cant use the too many players injured excuse any more like last season.3 goals shipped in 6 minutes.

I'm lost, I really am.

chasing a 3:1 and Lenon, Vydra and Jay Rod are your answer .......really wft..
    Can we get some youth lads, on
    Seriously what's the point is these 3?
    pace? Nope
    Height? Nope
    Ability? Nope

What and why are they coming on?

Surely you understand Sean Dyche by now Cornholme, NO I DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM EITHER.

All I can say is if he's good enough to be on the bench he (should) be good enough to come on, but he's left there all night, along with the whispers between the 3 unwise Monkeys on the touchline covering their mouths so no one can hear them (its ok you are talking a load of bollox and nobody is listening) when less talk and more changes where needed as soon as possible, but NO why change a losing mentality.

All us Burnley fans have to be brain dead with what we are having to put up with

To answer your question Corn, Lennon should not have been given a return, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS

Hear hear Alto.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Surely you understand Sean Dyche by now Cornholme, NO I DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM EITHER.

All I can say is if he's good enough to be on the bench he (should) be good enough to come on, but he's left there all night, along with the whispers between the 3 unwise Monkeys on the touchline covering their mouths so no one can hear them (its ok you are talking a load of bollox and nobody is listening) when less talk and more changes where needed as soon as possible, but NO why change a losing mentality.

All us Burnley fans have to be brain dead with what we are having to put up with

To answer your question Corn, Lennon should not have been given a return, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS
    I think it was desperation Alto.The Cornet deal was not done and we needed bodies on the cheap.It is pathetic it really is.

I'm amazed anyone thought Cornet would be playing tonight, there were a few posts last week saying he wouldn't be playing until he was 'Dyche fit' and he won't be. Whether you like it or not, new signings under Dyche who come straight into the team are as rare as rocking horse sh1t, Cornet was never going to be an exception.

Lennon must be Dyche fit then

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post

Away from the above - which is true
    I would have liked a little bit of passion on the pitch when out - losing possession if you watch the game back when the tactical change came and they freed D Couret up by allowing Gomez s to have possession centrally we looked like a pub team , the irony is that 1st half Commentary tells us we all know our jobs and we’re good at that , people on here are blaming defence but from what I watched it’s midfield where the main issues are , the defence gets exposed because they’re starting to make rash decisions due to the opposition driving their bus through the middle of the park,
    Several occasions last night we lost possession and we just let the opposition go , like our defence will stop them it didn’t I’m afraid and we let them back in through slack possession and lack of Will to retrieve the ball.

I’ve posted many times on here regarding players and the level football we’re competing in , I believe you can’t carry one person and we’re carrying 4/5 at least last night you can’t play for 20 mins and think you’ve done enough in a game.

Tarkowski the man who’s leaving was more pissed off than any other player at what’s happening in front of him , Keane stood on his own Wood watching him and Mee trying to close down Townsend out wide ,

I’ve said before Dyche s dithering may cost us as people lose faith and momentum in the dressing room.

Going back to before we kicked a ball we knew pace was an issue for us all over the field we failed to address that and I believe we’ll pay the price this time around .

It’s frustrating for fans , not just the lack of investment but the fact that we can’t change / adapt to compete at this level of football.

My final moan is we are the nicest team in the league , listening to klopp not obviously but we’re not cynical when we should be , we’re not clever at disguising niggley tackles , we def don’t kick people , and we always help them up if we accidentally knock them over - it’s all just too nice.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)