+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It wasn't good enough - Warne

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Depends how you view this but, played 6 and won 3 drawn 3 so at least he’s consistent.

50% win rate isn’t all that bad after so few games.

Also goals scored is same as goals let in

Which is mid table, something that the majority of fans wont accept.

As for us walking for throw ins? Maybe they were tired?

Heard him on radio this morning defending the 3-5-2, either he is supremely confident or just stupidly stubborn

I can't decide which

Win, loss, win, loss, win, loss.... due to be a good night

I've said this before we need a manager whose going to get back in the home dugout show no weaknesses how he deals with criticism. Last transfer window did for us. It's criminal having no recognised centre backs to bring into the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Depends how you view this but, played 6 and won 3 drawn 3 so at least he’s consistent.

50% win rate isn’t all that bad after so few games.
    Won 3 - lost 3

On football heaven PW reckons we dont have enough CHs!....jesus

He needs to think before he speaks especially after a game like that when he knew fans weren’t happy.

You need fans with you Warney, take a few tips from Evans 😂

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He needs to think before he speaks especially after a game like that when he knew fans weren’t happy.

You need fans with you Warney, take a few tips from Evans ��
    You mean Evans who called the fans numpties ??

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I've said this before we need a manager whose going to get back in the home dugout show no weaknesses how he deals with criticism. Last transfer window did for us. It's criminal having no recognised centre backs to bring into the side.
    The change in dugout wasn't because he was wilting under the bombardment of verbal abuse Gru, it was in order that he, and his staff, can get into the ear of the linesman. Hamshaw is tasked with that role You will have noticed that a linesman always runs that particular half of the pitch. The other half is run by the guy closest to the Family Stand. It was Neil Warnock who pointed this out to Warney and told him he was missing a trick.

Whether it has any impact, I don't know, but many clubs do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    The change in dugout wasn't because he was wilting under the bombardment of verbal abuse Gru, it was in order that he, and his staff, can get into the ear of the linesman. Hamshaw is tasked with that role You will have noticed that a linesman always runs that particular half of the pitch. The other half is run by the guy closest to the Family Stand. It was Neil Warnock who pointed this out to Warney and told him he was missing a trick.

Wasting your time with the explanation, gru has been told that countless times and he just will not accept that's the reason we changed dugouts. He's convinced it's because Paul Warne's wife had an argument with fans away at Donny. I'm not sure how moving dugouts could solve that problem but then gru has never been one for using logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post

I don't think it was done so that PW & RB can be in the linesman's ear, more to do with making sure the opposition manager doesn't do it.

PW rarely says much to the officials, even when given chance to do so

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast