+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: v the Fun (h)

I am one of his critics, but the Ian Harkes I know is there and I want to see was there for all to see again! He needs to show this standard more often though.

If eh'm honest dinnae think we played at oor best the day, the passion was deffo there, but they really are sh*te...thank Goad, I grew up on the right side of the road

Quote Originally Posted by zeek View Post
    If eh'm honest dinnae think we played at oor best the day, the passion was deffo there, but they really are sh*te...thank Goad, I grew up on the right side of the road
    ^^^ this. Have listened to Sportsound past couple of weeks and they have been waxing lyrical about the wonderful style of the funsters 😳 but they are sh*te, up there with some of the poorest funster teams I’ve had the opportunity to laugh at.

you’ve always been ****e, you’ve always been ****e, funster fc you’ve always been sh*te FTD4life

Great result. Poor game of football. First half the high balls to McNulty were getting us nowhere. Levitt coming on changed our style. He's a ball player who keeps it on the deck and we moved up the park as a result. Absolute standouts were Edwards & Mulgrew. A phenomenal pairing. Mulgrews challenge on Sheridan - just wow! That and Edwards' goaline clearance at the end. Jeando was immense as well. Appere & Freeman were decent subs. Beautiful Sunday! 🧡🖤

A decent team performance with the likes of Benji, Edwards, Pawlett and Levitt particulary outstanding today.

I think McNulty could have done more. Passed up a decent half-chance in the 1st half.

Niskanen? Hmmn. Looks like he's not settled yet and not quite sure of what to do. I love his blistering pace though, and if we can make use of that in a positive way, he could proove useful. I think there are positive signs there. Boy just needs time playing with the team on the traing ground until he knows his job.

Best of all today - the team did the business and got the three points.

All focus now goes onto the Hibs tie.

They had 4 strikers on the pitch at the end we played Man City style with a false 9 for 80 minutes,nothing changed though,United won another Derby and the Dee wait will stretch into its 18th year.
    McPoke devasted,like i say nothing's changed.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Lets **** these ****ing ****ers
    I think we ****ed those ****ing ****ers

Voice gone again. Poor in first half but still better than the fun. Midfield was totally by passed long punts up front to lone striker wasn’t pretty. 2nd half much better. Thought Fuchs was immense again. Freeman did well. Posed a threat down the right and made a few decent challenges. Defence was solid again. Over all great 3 points. But we still need to address the striker issue.

God bless you JM that one was for you.

SUNDAY MORNING UP WITH THE LARK…🧡🖤

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Great result. Poor game of football. First half the high balls to McNulty were getting us nowhere. Levitt coming on changed our style. He's a ball player who keeps it on the deck and we moved up the park as a result. Absolute standouts were Edwards & Mulgrew. A phenomenal pairing. Mulgrews challenge on Sheridan - just wow! That and Edwards' goaline clearance at the end. Jeando was immense as well. Appere & Freeman were decent subs. Beautiful Sunday! 🧡🖤
    Agree with all this. Also got to mention McMann who looks an excellent signing.

Well done United 🙌🙌🙌

****ing brilliant result, not a great performance and looked like we were never going to score. Delighted for Ian Harkes though, the boy loves a derby goal. The Finn looked poor but I'm hoping his sharpness improves with games. Mulgrew and Edwards, what can I say? Absolutely ****ing immense! Fuchs is the new Jimmy Gomis. 3 points in the bag, funsters in their beds, beautiful Sunday once again 👏👏🍺

FTD AND GIRFUY!

SHED RULE!!

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)