+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: v the Fun (h)

as usual, they are over confident and we are probably under confident.

as the arab says above this has bit them in the arse so many times, heres hoping Sunday is no different

Team for me would be

Carson
    Smith Edwards Mulgrew McGann
    Pawlett Fuchs Butcher Niskanen
    McNulty Clark

Good old fashioned 4-4-2, the issue in this might be PP and were he plays, for me we need 2 up top, Clark and McNulty need to be up front together and hopefully PP and the Finn can create. Fuchs and Butch do the dirty work and the defence looks after itself

In no way shape or form do i want to see Connolly in a strip this weekend, these games put the sh1ts up me enough without him playing if Edwards is not fit.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

as the arab says above this has bit them in the arse so many times, heres hoping Sunday is no different

Team for me would be

Carson
    McNulty Clark

Good old fashioned 4-4-2, the issue in this might be PP and were he plays, for me we need 2 up top, Clark and McNulty need to be up front together and hopefully PP and the Finn can create. Fuchs and Butch do the dirty work and the defence looks after itself

In no way shape or form do i want to see Connolly in a strip this weekend, these games put the sh1ts up me enough without him playing if Edwards is not fit.
    You may be right about 2 up front because if Pawlett and Niskanen can run their fullbacks we will create chances. Especially their left back (Marshall?) so maybe a case of asking Niskanen to play on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    You may be right about 2 up front because if Pawlett and Niskanen can run their fullbacks we will create chances. Especially their left back (Marshall?) so maybe a case of asking Niskanen to play on the right.
    We know their big threat is McMullan, we know he isnt the best defensively, if he goes forward do not make it easy for them in that area of the pitch and allow him that luxury of attacking without being worried about us counter attacking down that area when hes pushing forward

C'mon united get intae thum and geez anither 6-2 win

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    We know their big threat is McMullan, we know he isnt the best defensively, if he goes forward do not make it easy for them in that area of the pitch and allow him that luxury of attacking without being worried about us counter attacking down that area when hes pushing forward
    keep him wide he cant cross

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

Team for me would be

Carson
    McNulty Clark

The funny thing is they get so het up and then deny it ever happened. Will we be relegated if we get beat - is that the law now?

Quote Originally Posted by zeek View Post
    C'mon united get intae thum and geez anither 6-2 win
    be gutted if they scored 2

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    good point, ken hes got a point to prove though, when he was looking for a new contract the other year he played great, im expecting the same this sunday tbh and i have never rated him
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 15-09-2021 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    keep him wide he cant cross
    there is that fact....

Big Charlie maybe fit for Sunday according to some papers. Would imagine the big lad and Byrne will be in their midfield. If so don’t think we have that much to be worried about. Fuchs and butch are more than capable in that area. Will be a keenly contested though.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)