+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: v the Fun (h)

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Probably got no Internet in the bedroom mate ��
    There is none in The Bedsit either mate but we borrow it from the neighbours.Can we have a bowl of sugar,a wee jug O milk and a shot of your broadband please?.

41 seconds between McNulty going off and Harkes hitting the back of the net, just saying lol 😋

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    There is none in The Bedsit either mate but we borrow it from the neighbours.Can we have a bowl of sugar,a wee jug O milk and a shot of your broadband please?.
    Last time I borrowed a cup of sugar there was no such thing as Internet 😋

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Last time I borrowed a cup of sugar there was no such thing as Internet 😋
    I have never borrowed a cup of sugar but I did shag the lassie upstairs once 😁🧡

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I have never borrowed a cup of sugar but I did shag the lassie upstairs once ����
    Q Shedboy.

Btw McPoke's post match interview was great. Like a 5 year old who's just had his bike stolen.
    Brilliant to see after him suggesting we had a goalkeeping dilemma. No James it's you that has a goalkeeping dilemma. Fanny.

I have never borrowed a cup of sugar but I did shag the lassie upstairs once 😁🧡
    Class 👌😋

Btw McPoke's post match interview was great. Like a 5 year old who's just had his bike stolen.
    Brilliant to see after him suggesting we had a goalkeeping dilemma. No James it's you that has a goalkeeping dilemma. Fanny.
    In one of his many pre-match interviews he said that The Groin Stroker was like a coiled spring.Here he is post match.

https://www.google.com/search?q=zebe...WsO1wQmmL77IGM

Was shagging my harkes poster on Sunday evening

I remain of the opinion he is good player and only going to improve as he already has, had a few good performances in recent months, Aberdeen away, Rangers home, St Mirren away and yesterday, delighted for him

Fuchs was class, Butcher did what he needed to first half and Levitt was good second half and helped us control possession

McMann been a great signing, has slotted in no bother, centre backs and keeper solid, Kerr Smith and Freeman both did well, adds confidence when Liam Smith is injured

Appere way off it, needs to bet sharpness, McNulty did well, great movement, Niskanen was average but did work hard and hard to judge so early

Concerned about Sporle not being in squad, like him and hope he will be involved soon

Once everyone is available we now have a strong squad, just lacking another forward but we're are such a solid hard working side that we may get by in meantime

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    In one of his many pre-match interviews he said that The Groin Stroker was like a coiled spring.Here he is post match.

https://www.google.com/search?q=zebe...WsO1wQmmL77IGM
    😁😁😁😁🤣🤣😁😁😁😁

McMullan did what he usually does. Had a couple of mazy runs where our back 4 just took the ball off him. A couple where he ran it out of play, and one shot which Benji could have saved with one hand. Standard. McPoke should shut the f uck up, prematch and definitely when out on the lash with mates.

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)