+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: v the Fun (h)

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Personally, I'm not banning anyone ahead of the derby, unless they go over the score in some way.

Just ignore the comments you don't like 🤔
    Balanced terry pity mods ban utd supporters for less not you by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Balanced terry pity mods ban utd supporters for less not you by the way.
    i've actually just temp banned the pair of them

that was before i seen TTT's comments, soz TTT couldnt be arsed with the back and forth pish

Your temp ban was well deserved and the board was much more relaxed when you weren't posting so i suggest you drop the constant bringing up of it

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

that was before i seen TTT's comments, soz TTT couldnt be arsed with the back and forth pish

Your temp ban was well deserved and the board was much more relaxed when you weren't posting so i suggest you drop the constant bringing up of it
    Hopefully you can unban them tomorrow afternoon and we don't see the ****ers for dust anyway 😂

Hope so ADS

I’m never confident in these games though mate, hate them

fu..sake man I have probably posted half a dozen times in the last few weeks since you banned me for disagreeing with you and the long time posters. Have mentioned being banned once and mentioned utd supporters being banned once and to you that is constantly mentioning it?Get a grip.If I am not allowed to post on ur site just say it don't make up pish reasons to ban me we don't agree on anything fine by me and if that means can't post on ur site really don't give a sh..

You were temporarily banned previously for constant arguments. End of.

You’re back on now so toe the line. Now that’s not a pish reason.

You’ve brought up the banning thing a few times and had a dig again tonight.

You clearly do give a sh1t otherwise you wouldn’t have replied!

fu..sake man I have probably posted half a dozen times in the last few weeks since you banned me for disagreeing with you and the long time posters. Have mentioned being banned once
    You've actually posted 29 times since you were temporarily banned and have mentioned the fact you were banned for disagreeing with mods (incorrect) in five of those posts. Not sure why you think you were banned for disagreeing with Offshore? He wasn't even online the night in question that eventually resulted in your ban.

You were temporarily banned previously for constant arguments. End of.

You’re back on now so toe the line. Now that’s not a pish reason.

You’ve brought up the banning thing a few times and had a dig again tonight.

You clearly do give a sh1t otherwise you wouldn’t have replied!
    You temp banned me for disagreeing with almost everything you say and believe in. we have absolutely opposite opinions on utd and disagreeing with other long term posters no problem its ur site.Brought up my banning once if you can show more then I will believe you about constantly bringing it up and did answer GB when he asked if I had been bannedYou say you banned me for argueing with people but tonight I agreed that TTT was doing the right thing by not banning people for having a different opinion you obviously disagreed and banned them.Then desided to start on me because I thought he was doing a more balanced job than other mods who might just ban them.
    Last edited by AraBrian; 18-09-2021 at 08:10 PM.

I wasn’t arguing with you that night? I logged on the next day to the chaos you left behind with numerous complaints and calls for you to be banned

The Arab has just checked and you’ve brought it up 5 times.

The guys temp banned tonight was not about having different opinions they were banned for the tit for tat pish that went on for 3 pages.

I replied to you after your dig at being banned I never ‘started’ on you.

You temp banned me for disagreeing with almost everything you say and believe in.
    This is complete nonsense Brian. Sorry.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)