+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: v the Fun (h)

To be fair, I thought Smith had an excellent game (granted I am his biggest fan). I think he was picked over Freeman due to his height and Dundee's threat at set pieces

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    In one of his many pre-match interviews he said that The Groin Stroker was like a coiled spring.Here he is post match.

https://www.google.com/search?q=zebe...WsO1wQmmL77IGM
    The ZebeDEES. Must have been a few mums clock watching and saying to themselves “where is he? He is normally home before the match finishes.”

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    This is what I also thought and it makes perfect sense to be fair. SJS header aside (in the first half) I can't remember any danger coming via this route. Took a while for Smith to get a hold of Marshall (who had a couple of very decent crosses early on) but I thought after that he was solid enough. Gives you nothing going forward though...
    SJS still makes me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    SJS still makes me laugh
    Sh!te Jimmy Saville. Superb! 🤣

Had my 9 year old nephew with me for his first game. Could see him trying to figure out the Utd songs. Late in the second half he's up on his chair joining in with the p**do, p**do chant!! Thankfully he wasn't singing the right words. I later found out he was shouting seagull, seagull! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Sh!te Jimmy Saville. Superb! ��

Had my 9 year old nephew with me for his first game. Could see him trying to figure out the Utd songs. Late in the second half he's up on his chair joining in with the p**do, p**do chant!! Thankfully he wasn't singing the right words. I later found out he was shouting seagull, seagull! ��������
    its the best song ive heard for a long time.

Being that thegen, British Petroleum and peter should be emerging from their collective post Derby hibernations soon, this lovely video should further remind them in easy to understand terms that, no, Dundee Derby domination did not simply just ‘start’ in 1979. Infact, the process began much, much earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjQ43_Ipt-k

The hoodoo strikes again,chances galore v their big cousins but Shyte Jimmy has to go aff injured,The Groin Stroker running amok but The Squad Jester misses a penalty as the goal drought continues.
    Its a banker that Pep will sound like a broken record speaking about sounding like a broken record as he does post match in every interview.

Ach never mind The Deefiant do is the night so they've got something to look forward to

The hoodoo strikes again,chances galore v their big cousins but Shyte Jimmy has to go aff injured,The Groin Stroker running amok but The Squad Jester misses a penalty as the goal drought continues.
    Its a banker that Pep will sound like a broken record speaking about sounding like a broken record as he does post match in every interview.
    I knew it,well done McPoke.

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/interv...angers-defeat/

Excellent call GB 🤣🤣🤣

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)