+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: v the Fun (h)

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Had a peep on the Dees board and it gone into ****ing hyper drive, 2 posts in the same day! 😂😂
    And i see a classy **** jim mclean thread as well. Makes me feel superior in every sense as i know we all are.

Hope the nightmares, wet bed and dab hauntings in your head ootdoor were especially harsh this afternoon and tonight. and the rest of the slavering cvnts too. Greeting in their beds since 2PM (again) pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    And i see a classy **** jim mclean thread as well. Makes me feel superior in every sense as i know we all are.

Hope the nightmares, wet bed and dab hauntings in your head ootdoor were especially harsh this afternoon and tonight. and the rest of the slavering cvnts too. Greeting in their beds since 2PM (again) pleasing.
    One of them suggesting they sit and do nothing, seems fair as that appears to be the game plan, sitting at the foot of the table doing nothing 🤣🤣

The Groin Stroker, with his usual over heavy punts over the bye line, assisted in a couple of goal kicks for ourselves today. ((viva Groin Stroker!). Surely that adds to his ‘assist’ stats that Pap’s so med for?…….

In an alternative universe where United don't bounce back from the opening day shocker to Aberdeen to beat Rangers, always thought this was the fixture that had big potential for things to turn truly ugly for the management team and co if things had gone pear shaped in the league early on. Lot of hard work still to go in what is a very competitive league this year, and our attacking threat is still pretty pitiful, but at least the Armageddon scenario has been avoided, and we have points in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Richard Foster pure choaking down a boak analysing a United win the utter ****. ****ing hair transplant, fake glasses, necklace wearing ****.

Just read this on EF and pissed myself laughing. Foster is a complete fa nny
    Forster who hates united - and the feeling is mutual

Plus the Pundit himself to analyse that one

😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    In an alternative universe where United don't bounce back from the opening day shocker to Aberdeen to beat Rangers, always thought this was the fixture that had big potential for things to turn truly ugly for the management team and co if things had gone pear shaped in the league early on. Lot of hard work still to go in what is a very competitive league this year, and our attacking threat is still pretty pitiful, but at least the Armageddon scenario has been avoided, and we have points in the bag.
    Good post, I have to admit I reacted in the moment after that Aberdeen loss mainly because I know how shyte they are (since proven)
    The fun and dons are similar in that they win 2 or 3 on trot and that's them thinking of winning cups and leagues, we are the opposite and have a pessemistic support - perhaps due to the Scottish cup finals before we actually won one.

Tam's not there yet but he's managing to squeeze wins in games where Mellon squeezed draws, when that happens supporters more likely to accept regardless of performance, yes our goals for column needs to improve but Tam's game management and subs are an improvement on Mellon's, pleasing we have a bit of squad depth but still questions around what is needed up front

Moving forwards the team that played in the 2nd half I would like to see start
    Great result and going to work today will be a joy or to the pessimists .. .a relief

Points could have gone to anyone yesterday, both looked like they were scared to lose and far too many long balls and up and overs in the 1st half by both teams and Niskanen would probably have shown us more if Levvit was on from the start as he would have seen more of the ball on the deck and not head height. I've said before that we don't need Butcher and Fuchs in the same team as it 100% limits us creatively as the difference between both half's showed. That might sound tough on Butcher as he had quite a good 45 minutes- doing what Butcher does but Levvit was excellent in the 2nd half and dictated play the for entire time he was on.

Big shout out to Edwards. What a defender. What a player. Our next million pound player?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I took some amount of grief for not rating Robson and constantly saying we needed to upgrade. McMann is no world beater but is already looking better. We shouldn't settle for average just because we're used to it.
    definite upgrade, laddies solid

The Blackpool Tower was immense yesterday. Him and Mulgrew earned us those 2 extra points.

Our defence was brilliant all 5 of them, fuchs incredible but ive been a critic Harkes did well and not just his goal - the nutmeg of lady fontaine was class too!

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)