+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: v the Fun (h)

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    You've actually posted 29 times since you were temporarily banned and have mentioned the fact you were banned for disagreeing with mods (incorrect) in five of those posts. Not sure why you think you were banned for disagreeing with Offshore? He wasn't even online the night in question that eventually resulted in your ban.
    ok what posts are those 5 ? really can't remember mentioning my ban more than once and replying to GB asking if I was banned.Did mention utd supporters being banned tonight but not myself if you could point out the 5 posts I made and mentioned my ban and I see them then can't argue and will agree never knew I had made so many posts since ban so you could be right.Never thought I was disagreeing with OA that night just don't agree with anything he thinks about my team and dont think he appreciates my point of view yourself also.I am not now allowed to agree with other posters or disagree with them or mention that I was banned am I allowed to post on you and OA's site at all or am I banned again?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Hope so ADS

I’m never confident in these games though mate, hate them
    Yeah, in truth I'm nervous as **** but just hoping that they are more ****e than we are 😂

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    You temp banned me for disagreeing with almost everything you say and believe in. we have absolutely opposite opinions on utd and disagreeing with other long term posters no problem its ur site.Brought up my banning once if you can show more then I will believe you about constantly bringing it up and did answer GB when he asked if I had been bannedYou say you banned me for argueing with people but tonight I agreed that TTT was doing the right thing by not banning people for having a different opinion you obviously disagreed and banned them.Then desided to start on me because I thought he was doing a more balanced job than other mods who might just ban them.
    Brian, you need to stop moaning about the moderation on this site. You are doing yourself no favours. My advice, if you are interested, let it go and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Yeah, in truth I'm nervous as **** but just hoping that they are more ****e than we are 😂
    Ha ha ha, I hear you.

ok what posts are those 5 ? really can't remember mentioning my ban more than once and replying to GB asking if I was banned.Did mention utd supporters being banned tonight but not myself if you could point out the 5 posts I made and mentioned my ban and I see them then can't argue and will agree never knew I had made so many posts since ban so you could be right.Never thought I was disagreeing with OA that night just don't agree with anything he thinks about my team and dont think he appreciates my point of view yourself also.I am not now allowed to agree with other posters or disagree with them or mention that I was banned am I allowed to post on you and OA's site at all or am I banned again?
    If you look on your profile at the section 'find latest posts', you can see all the posts in question.

Is the fat Hundonian playing tomorrow or what? Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Brian, you need to stop moaning about the moderation on this site. You are doing yourself no favours. My advice, if you are interested, let it go and move on.
    Cheers mate see where you are coming from was not really moaning about mods was just saying thought you were doing a more balanced job but yeah know can't say too much on here can't win.

If you look on your profile at the section 'find latest posts', you can see all the posts in question.
    Yeah had look through them all I could see was me saying to one guy was sorry could not debate point with him as was not allowed to disagree with long time posters or mods or words like that then next post answering GB about me being banned.Have got the heads up from TTT that probably should just shut up and let u and OA have ur way so u win.

should just shut up
    yup, you should have...

Is the fat Hundonian playing tomorrow or what? Does anyone know?
    Who knows. Pep has got us all muddled up and in a frenzy what with this week’s ‘mind games’.

Er, not.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)