+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cooperation needed for the Galileo Project?

Cooperation needed for the Galileo Project?

Let's assume that one of the regular UAP reports is about a flying black triangular shaped object with a light at each corner of the underside. This is a frequent category of report. It is likely to be a Lockheed Martin TR3B. It is clear that the USAF owns several of them. Nobody officially acknowledges the existence of this craft. If you asked Lockheed Martin for its basic specification and compared that with the almost daily reports of a black triangular UAP then this one could be almost certainly closed as solved.

But would Lockheed Martin supply any details whatsoever? Would the USAF confirm that they were operating a TR3B in the given location at the time of the sighting?

I cite not just this example but also the general concept of cooperation from government, armed forces and aircraft makers etc.

Below I show two TR3Bs.

Name:  TR-3B-700281.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  39.0 KB

Yes cooperation would be good. If my BMW broke down in the fens, would it stop to give me a lift?

Why would you require a lift?

Surely you could just pop your coracle out of the boot and use your webbed toes to power yourself through the waterways back to your hovel.

Is your "BMW" a three wheeler?

BMWs are overrated, overpriced and break down more than you would imagine. I can see now, Frank, why you couldn’t afford twenty quid last season.

I have had two robin reliants, neither let me down, and acceleration in first gear was excellent. The best car ive had was a Lada estate, wonderful to drive, roomy, and you only had to dip your head slightly to get in. Petrol consumption was through the roof, but worth it.

Id buy another with the same spec with modern engineering. When i sold it, i was heart broken. I like fiats, no problems there, and ive had metros, no problems there, ive been lucky with cars.

My next car would be a TR3B as illustrated, if they put them up for sale.

The BMW ive got is a rocket on wheels, its wonderful, but not as good as a Lada. What cars have you had? I reckon a Dacia for piggy and a suzuki for griff.

Something on the 999cc scale, second hand.

I liked my Passat, even though VW in Bath were a bunch of robbing b­astards. Two of the best cars I had were Austin Maxis. One broke down on me in France but it took 5 minutes for me to mend and about £30 when I got back. Cheapest motoring I’ve ever had. I’ve has 2 Hyundai iX35s and both were brilliant. Now on a Skoda Karoq which is 80% VW but at least the place in Carlisle is honest. Running a BMW or a Merc is all about status. They’re no more reliable than other marques but cost more to buy and own. It’s like burning tenners.

I bought a new Toyota Highlander SLE Hybrid last year. Not many vehicles beat me off the line when the traffic lights turn green, it's got more Pep than a Manchester City manager.

What? You didn't buy a truck? I thought it was compulsory over there.

There's no clearer indicator of being a red-neck dick-head than driving one of those trucks.

I should've said XLE, my mistake.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)