+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Match on/off?

Pitch looking perfect as of half an hour ago and the groundsman doesn't seem concerned

https://twitter.com/cooplarrr/status...72126040346631

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... there is word that there are drainage problems;
    Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  15.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Pitch looking perfect as of half an hour ago and the groundsman doesn't seem concerned

https://twitter.com/cooplarrr/status...72126040346631
    It’s been raining but wouldn’t say it’s been a deluge. The groundsman look at weather forecasts and will often cut grass or water the ground accordingly. Given we have had next to no rain for some time, I can’t see today’s game being at risk.

If there were a deluge just before or during the game I'd be worried but it's easing up here in Gedling and meant to stay relatively dry until kick off. I'm certainly working on the assumption that the game will be on.

Quote Originally Posted by SlockyNCFC View Post
    If there were a deluge just before or during the game I'd be worried but it's easing up here in Gedling and meant to stay relatively dry until kick off. I'm certainly working on the assumption that the game will be on.
    Like I said, the groundsman has no doubts https://twitter.com/andylynch89/stat...72688941060101

Lovely down here in Weymouth

Stunning in Carvoeiro as I type this , having just got back from the beach although earlier it was very Richard and Judy with an impressive thunderstorm for half an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Stunning in Carvoeiro as I type this , having just got back from the beach although earlier it was very Richard and Judy with an impressive thunderstorm for half an hour.
    Lucky Laddo. Just love Carvoeiro. Our favourite destination in Portugal. Enjoy.

... Ladders... do they still have the sardine bar by the beach? Best sardines ever ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Marshall View Post
    Lucky Laddo. Just love Carvoeiro. Our favourite destination in Portugal. Enjoy.
    Well that's at least 3/4 NCM regulars who love this little place. Last full day today and it's been a fantastic 8 night holiday, just like last year's trip to this coastline.

TNH haven't seen it if it's here but we've not been looking. We've been given so many restaurant tips that's it's impossible to do even half with the limited time here. Will be back in a few years time to try a few more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast