+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red Card Appeal

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Lol. Boke....again
    No need to join you for the chew fest on billys buttocks now....( phew..thank feck for that! )

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Aye mate, disgraceful but no shock really Klopp had a part to play in this….1st class asshole.

Well we do what we always do huh … fingers up to the fa cnuts and carry on. I detest the fa
    Yep totally agree pal.

Hate the corrupt cnuts with a passion.

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Yep totally agree pal.

Hate the corrupt cnuts with a passion.

MOT
    It truly upsets me that Struijk who made a non-malicious, non-reckless challenge, is red carded and cant play for 3 games while Ashley Barnes, a genuinely dirty player will be playing this weekend.

No Burnley players should be, dyche has turned them into a dirty nasty team.

What makes it worse is that everyone, pundits, commentators, ex players even the young lad Harvey all say "no way a red card" But we have a panel made up of an ex player, an ex manager and an ex referee (all of who are not named) sit in judgement and make a decision and do not explain how or why they reached that decision and I don't expect them to any time soon.

We have all seen Burnley players committing GBH on Liverpool, Leeds and Everton players, two footed tackles studs showing and either no action by the ref or at worse a yellow. So, I have to ask how the hell was Pascal red carded for a good, fair tackle which the referee never blew his whistle indicating it was anything else.

It will be interesting to see what happens this week in the games and how the referees decide which is a fair or foul or dangerous tackle. Oh and I wonder what the card count will be in the Newcastle game (not that I am inferring Referees are bent or that the FA is corrupt}

Doesn't matter what the FA decides or doesn't decide, doesn't matter what refs do or don't do, there is NO GOOD to be had from getting bent out of shape about any if it as there is NOTHING that club(s), can do to alter anything.

We (the club and supporters), can control and/or influence what WE do, nothing more, nothing less, and the sooner we move on from what "he said/she said", or "what they should/shouldn't do" to action that makes us more likely to win against Newcastle the better.

We are Leeds and by now EVERYONE who supports LUFC should know we will get short-changed, so the less energy expended by all getting bent out of shape by decisions we know will go against us, the better.

Ridiculous (munch munch).....

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Solutions not in any particular order:
    1. Ayling goes to the centre, Shackleton at right back
    2. Ayling goes to the centre, Drameh at right back (unlikely)
    3. Ayling goes to the centre, Dallas at right back, Klich to start at midfield
    4. Cresswell at centre back, (chances of this happening are remote)
    5. Leo Hjelde in at centre back (chances of this happening are remote)
    6. Koch recovers (very unlikely)
    7. Ayling, Cooper, Cresswell back three (not as unlikely as one would imagine)
    8. Ayling, Cooper, Hjelde as back 3 (pigs will fly)
    9. Ayling, Cooper, Firpo as back 3 (Rev72 will be playing on the right wing in place of Raphinha)
    Any option that doesn't involve Tyler Roberts is fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Doesn't matter what the FA decides or doesn't decide, doesn't matter what refs do or don't do, there is NO GOOD to be had from getting bent out of shape about any if it as there is NOTHING that club(s), can do to alter anything.

We (the club and supporters), can control and/or influence what WE do, nothing more, nothing less, and the sooner we move on from what "he said/she said", or "what they should/shouldn't do" to action that makes us more likely to win against Newcastle the better.

We are Leeds and by now EVERYONE who supports LUFC should know we will get short-changed, so the less energy expended by all getting bent out of shape by decisions we know will go against us, the better.
    How bloody ironic - coming from you of all people lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    How bloody ironic - coming from you of all people lol
    Try finding a post from me that bleats on about how corrupt the FA is or how badly done by we are by match officials?

I don't always agree with them and have said so in direct terms, but as there is f00k all we can expect from complaining,, theres not much point.

As to comments about LUFC I've made, I know not much (if anything), will result from them but unlike the FA etc, as a supporter and (sometimes) attendee at ER I'm a stakeholder in LUFC.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)