+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millersmad Matchthread - Lincoln v The Millers

Millersmad Matchthread - Lincoln v The Millers

We'll I for one is hoping that Saturday was a blip. It's a long time since we've been out played, out battled and not up to speed like we were against Fleetwood.

We have a plethora of midfielders that on the whole would get a game in most sides in this league and some in a League higher. It's a matter of finding the right combination and each one of us will have a different opinion. We just have to trust that Warne has the right players each game..

Tonight we bounce back with a great win and Warne is brilliant or we lose and Warne will be under pressure.

I think we'll be ok!

Enjoy the match guys and gals.

2 changes l tonight. Ladapo for grigg. Which is a good move. Omg I can't believe he's dropped Linsey for barlazer. Its wiles that needed dropping. Shakes my head

Not going to be late again tonight, and miss the first 3 goals.

I have a warm feeling about this. Difficult question though, beer or wine?

Is that fact or guesswork,cayton ? If it's fact somebody needs sacking for broadcasting the news early.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    We'll I for one is hoping that Saturday was a blip. It's a long time since we've been out played, out battled and not up to speed like we were against Fleetwood.

We have a plethora of midfielders that on the whole would get a game in most sides in this league and some in a League higher. It's a matter of finding the right combination and each one of us will have a different opinion. We just have to trust that Warne has the right players each game..

Tonight we bounce back with a great win and Warne is brilliant or we lose and Warne will be under pressure.

I think we'll be ok!

Enjoy the match guys and gals.
    Yes I think we will be ok

But we weren’t outplayed on Saturday we were out thought

I hope other managers are a bit thick and haven’t had the scouts out

TEAM v @LincolnCity_FC | Johansson; Edmonds-Green, Ihiekwe, Mattock (C); Ogbene, Barlaser, Lindsay, Rathbone, Bola; Ladapo, Smith.

SUBS | Vickers, Wood, Odoffin, Wiles, Sadlier, Kayode, Grigg.

#rufc | #ForeverTogetherForeverProud

Harding injured or dropped?

I'm liking some of that.

Not the Ladapo / Smith bit, nor the Mattock bit.

Harding injured?

Hmm...lacking in height and know how at the back

But individually there’s enough talent there to win if they can move the ball about quickly on the turf and not lumping it aimlessly to Smith and Ladapo

I like the idea of Rathbone, Barlaser and Lindsey in midfield, bite and class

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast