+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lincoln City Post Match Thoughts

Grigg to start Saturday please.

Bola looked to have some scope. Need Harding back. We should have won no doubt. Good to hear Angus on commentary hope he's back soon.

Positives: Played some good stuff on the floor. Either Ogbene or Barlaser MOM for us, Poor shot from Freddie and Smith scores.lol.
    Rathbone and Barlaser ran midfield for us. Maybe Odofinn behind them and let Rathbone move forwards a bit more.

Negatives: 2points thrown away from simple chances being missed. Wiles ffs, Smith should have had a hatful. Goalie played a blinder.
    Ref tried his best to spoil it with blowing for nothing. Then misses a foul on Ogbene, Icky goes missing and they score.

Griggs needs to start, replacing Freddie. Sadlier does nothing playing on the wing and looks poor. Why does PW persist with him??
    That defence will get murdered against a quick/big forward line. Lincoln weren't that big up front. Their Manager has got them playing decent football.
    On to Bolton........................
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 14-09-2021 at 09:33 PM.

I didn't see either, so who should I believe,.!!

Quote Originally Posted by fromafar View Post
    I didn't see either, so who should I believe,.!!
    Just believe the points gained Fromafar, try not to despair on points thrown away.

That's the second time inside a week that a West Brom loanee has stopped us getting the full points.Griffiths was rightly given their man of the match.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    So your game is defined by what, ten seconds of play? Did you miss the positive stuff?
    We have conceded too many easy goals due to mistakes against Wigan, Wednesday, Fleetwood and Lincoln....you can’t pretend this didn’t happen

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    We have conceded too many easy goals due to mistakes against Wigan, Wednesday, Fleetwood and Lincoln....you can’t pretend this didn’t happen
    Yip, i agree, but our management can't see this.............or don't know what to do about it....???

What a shame we only got one point from that game. It was end to end stuff for most of the game but the last fif**** we were just kicking in and it looked like it was just a matter of time before we scored again. It was not to be but that was definitely two points lost.

Ha-ha it doesn't let me put fift een

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast