+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lincoln City Post Match Thoughts

Lincoln City Post Match Thoughts

No you didn't miss the game. Putting this up early as the full time whistle coincides with me being in a meeting.

So did we bounce back from Saturday or was it another abject performance? A cobbled together side full of inspiration or was it 'woe is three' at the back again?

Thoughts on tonight's performance? (preferably after it had happened )

Plastic 😎😂😊

Good display after Saturday particularly last 20 mins but we have to put the chances away. Some good saves by their keeper but Smith could had 3 or 4 goals. Still think there was a foul on Ogbene directly before their goal.

Defensive lapse for the 4th game so far, lapse of concentration from two players

The ref and a mistake by our defence gave them their goal. Shouldn't have mattered though - we should have won comfortably.
    Obviously much better performance than Saturday - keep it going next Saturday but put the ball in the bloody net!

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Defensive lapse for the 4th game so far, lapse of concentration from two players
    Oh look, someone's knocked gm's glass over and it's empty. Oh, it was him!

As Brecks said, we had enough chances to win 2 games. Smudge should have had a hat-trick, but then it's easy to play the game stretched out ont' sofa.

Another enjoyable game. 1st half helped by the ref 2nd hindered by him.

We looked good for large parts of the game on what looked like a narrow pitch.
    Feels like a loss on a way but blimey they'll think they've won.

Someone mentioned Sadlier in the thread being greedy. He's just void of the right decision. He's a good player but he's not.

I'd have liked to have seen oddofin but every one played their part.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Oh look, someone's knocked gm's glass over and it's empty. Oh, it was him!
    Is it ok to voice what I saw, or shall I just agree with what you think you saw?

Well for me it’s a glass half full game

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast